Beasts At The Airport

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I sat in the back at the fan signing. I didn't understand people coming out and standing in the cold for aomething so simple but I remembered the times I would do the same. I pulled out the folded up piece of paper from my purse. It had been so long since I had looked at this. I looked at number seven and decided to call Kim Young. "What are you up to right now?" "Sitting in line." "To see MinHwan." "Why?" "What do you mean why? I want to see if he recognizes me." "How far in the line are you?" "I'm still outside." "I'll come out and stand with you." I hung up and pulled on my coat. I left my purse there and only took my phone. I went out the door and slipped outside. I quickly found her. "How long do you think I have to wait?" she asked. "Maybe a half hour, it's freezing out here!" I jumped up and down I dug my hands in my pockets to keep them warm. "JanHo said you like someone more than MinHwan." "No, she probably saw it when I was trying to research HongKi for you." I blushed, "Don't worry about that." "I know. I gave up when I found about your secret boyfriend." "We're not together anymore." "I heard." "Where are you getting your information?" "JanHo has sources."

"Oh," my nose started to hurt from the cold. I pulled out my hands to rub it and my ears. There were screams. I turned to see what they were screaming at. HongKi ran over to me, "Oh, hi!" he smiled at Kim Young. He pulled my mittens on my hands and ran back in. I blushed. "He is so sweet," Kim Young squealed. "Yeah, they're all really great." "Oh, I know where we should go after this." "But they're buying me lunch," I pouted. She laughed, "That's why they love you. You're like a girl version of HongKi." "I am not!" I whined. "Come with me. I'm meeting up with Sang Dae. It'll be fun." "Will there be screaming?" "Quite possibly," "Alright, but as long as it's inside." "It's at the airport." "Alright, once you're done here."

I waited with her until she made it inside and then I started towards the backroom. HongKi got up again. "I'm fine," I said. "But your face is all red." He place his hands on the sides of my face. That might have made my face warmer but it didn't get rid of the red. "HongKi! Your fans! She can take care of herself!" JongHun shouted. He waved bye and went back over. I went into the backroom. I grabbed my things and waited a few minutes before peeking out. Kim Young was with MinHwan. She was all smiles. He must have recognized her. It had been a while since they'd seen each other. I went out and joined her. "Doesn't she look cute with her hat?" I asked. She blushed and MinHwan shyly nodded. "You're leaving?" JaeJin asked. "I hope to make it back for lunch but it's up to Kim Young. If I can't I'll message you. Don't worry." "I wasn't," he snarled. "What's his problem?" Kim Young asked me. I shrugged, "He seems like that a lot. Let's go."

We arrived. Kim Young was the ultimate fan machine. She was small enough to push past people without them caring. I trailed behind her and Sang Dae was last. We made it to where we could see the path. We were only behind two rows of people. Everyone was screaming. I looked at the signs. "Why don't you ever tell me who we're seeing?" I asked. "I think I should go." "Why? Don't you love this group?" Sang Dae asked. "Yeah, but..." I trailed off as they passed and stopped in the small clearing. The members started signing autographs. "I want to go," I said but through the shouting they couldn't hear me. But Yoseob appeared in front of us signing and I didn't want to leave anymore. "You're so cute!" a girl in front of us squealed and he smiled, "Thank you." And they all screamed. I covered my ears. I was going to go deaf. "Stop being so cute." The smile wiped off my face. HyunSeung came into view and I tried to turn to leave but Sang Dae and Kim Young were there blocking my escape. If I didn't turn around he wouldn't recognize me, right? "Lyd," Sang Dae said in my ear. "He's looking at you." She turned me around and I saw him. He opened his mouth to say something but I pushed past my two friends and hurried out of there.

"I am not going to these anymore." My phone rang. I pulled it up, "Yeobeseyo?!" I shouted over the fans. "Turn left." I did. "Go through that door." "Who is this?" I asked. "Just do it." I went through the door. "Go down the hall to the security guard and wait there." "But..." They hung up. "Huh?"