Goodbye...

Fate is Beyond Us

 

“What did you want to talk to me about?” he asked, not moving away nor taking his eyes off me.

 

I couldn’t take my eyes off him either, “I wanted to talk to you about…Hana” I said.

 

“Oh” he said in a little unhappy tone.

 

“I thought I told you not to hurt her” the volume of my voice lowers at his closeness.

 

“I only gave her what she wanted, isn’t that not hurting her but keeping her happy?” He said defensively.

 

“What she wanted? What did you give her? And what stuff did you do?” I said as I was filled with curiosity.

I could feel his eyes staring into mine, then at my nose, then at my lips and back to my eyes.

“Stuff” he mumbled then closed the distance between us.

He caught me off guard. But he sure was a good kisser; I couldn’t help but respond to him. His lips moved with mine softly and perfectly.

 

He stopped, pulling back slightly with his lips still grazing on mine and I mumbled back “What stuff?”

He looked at me, not wanting to answer. Then as he came to kiss me again, he whispered it, as softly as he could. As if he didn’t want me to hear. But I heard. “I her”

 

I pushed him off me, “You WHAT??!!!” I yelled.

“I just told you!” he said avoiding eye contact with me.

“I can’t believe you did that! Why did you do it? She’s obviously not that kind of girl!” I said in anger, and I could feel myself suppressing my tears.

 

“I gave her what she wanted, I never force a girl” he said, still not thinking what he did was wrong.

“What made you think she wanted it?” I yelled in disbelief.

 

“Lower your voice! Maybe when she placed my hand there” he said, getting angry

“Hana, placing your hand there?” I raised an eyebrow, feeling the anger inside me burn

.

“Yes! Ok she wanted it, just cus she looks innocent doesn’t mean she is! Stop trying to protect your friend. “

I was dumbfounded; I didn’t even know what to say to that. I stood up and stormed to the door.

Heechul grabbed my arm and pulled me back “Hey, where are you going?”

 

“Let go of me” I said.

“Not until you tell me where you’re going”

 

“LET GO!” I screeched and attempted to fling him off me, but in the process I slapped him on the face.

We both looked at each other, and I could see anger rise in his eyes, and fear finally struck me.

 

Without even apologizing, I ran off.

 

And that was the last time I saw him. His parents said he enrolled in a really good school in Seoul. My parents scoffed at the news as they doubted Heechul, the rebel to be able to make it in a good school. 

This caused our parents to fight…and since then they began to hate each other.



 

comments are loved♥