Special moment

Fate is Beyond Us

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

Mm, so warm and comfortable~ I snuggle closer to the source of warmth. Huh? Why am I sitting?

 

I opened my right eye looking up at Heenim’s face. WOW WHAT?

 

His head rested on mine, and he had his arm around me. What happened last night?

 

I was thinking and thinking, we played the game, then we just drank and talked and then I was asleep?

 

Then what happened? Then I cried? Oh and what else? And…OH MY GOSH! No! how embarrassing!

Did I really hold his hand and rested on it…and what the hell was that in the end? Did we kiss?

OH NO! how could I do something like that….

But, I finally apologised! A naturally smiled, and he never hated me.

 

He moved his head slightly, and my heart just stopped. Is he awake? He lifted his head off mine, and I slowly looked up at him. He looked at me, still half asleep. then leans back on my head. That surprised me, I thought he was going to kiss me!

 

We laid there, savouring the special moment. I couldn’t help but smile stupidly, but I was so happy.

Is he even awake? Does he even care? I opened my eyes as I look at us, being close again. I giggled softly.

 

“What are you laughing at?” he asked me.

“Nothing” I said as I held in my happy giggle.

 

This moment was so special, until Sharon rolled over. Her sudden movement made me jump out of Heenim’s embrace. We both looked at Sharon as she is still sound asleep.

I look at Heenim as he also turned to look at me.

 

He smiled at me. Then leaned back and went back to sleep.

 

I was already wide awake. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and stared at myself in the mirror.

 

So what’s going on now? I apologise, he forgives me and we spent a night together. Are we friends? Or lovers? He didn’t really confess to me. I sighed. I shouldn’t be so greedy.

 

I wet the front of my hair and combed it out with my fingers. I’m really happy about what happened last night. But I shouldn’t hope for more should I…

 

I patted cold water on my face and walked out. Everyone is still asleep, what should I do?

 

I walked towards Heenim, and looked at his cute innocent face. Wait innocent? No he’s not very innocent, I scoffed. I poked his nose, why is his face so perfect?

 

And his eyelashes are so long, and his lips… I SOUND LIKE A ERT! I naturally blushed at the thought of him and me kissing when we were younger…and last night.

 

You really know how to drive me nuts Kim Heechul.

 

As if he read my thoughts, he looked up at me then looked at my hand that was just in front of his face. I quickly pull my hand back but he caught it.

 

“You shouldn’t do something to someone that’s asleep” he said in a husky voice.

 

“I wasn’t doing anything!” I said flustered!

 

“Oh really? What touching my nose, and just watching me sleep?” He emphasised ‘watching’ as if I was doing something wrong.

 

I blushed and looked to the side, “I wasn’t watching you sleep” I mumbled.

 

“Really now?” he said, still holding onto my hand. I looked at him, about to deny it…

“What are you two doing?”Kyuhyun asked.

 

We both turned and looked at him. My eyes wide opened, what do I say??!!