Trap~ Day 1

Fate is Beyond Us

I felt a hand on my shoulder, “HEECHUL!” I looked up and my smile disappeared.

I slapped Hana’s hand off my shoulder.

“It’s ok to cry” she comforted me as she wrapped her arms around me.

I didn’t have the energy to push her away. I just cried in her arms.

--

I don’t know how it happened but I ended up at her apartment. She gave me her set of clothes to change into.

“Burn the photos!” I sobbed.

I heard her sigh, “At this point you’re still thinking about him?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” I wiped my tears.

“He just broke your heart. You’re going through what I went through years ago” She patted my shoulder.

I shoved her off, “He wouldn’t break it off with me like that!” I refused to give in to her words. “You must have done something!”

She just smiled at me and hugged me.

Maybe because she’s the only one here, but I really didn’t mind her comfort.

I ended up falling asleep in her arms.

~~

I woke up, and I was in Hana’s bed with her. I sat up and walked to the bathroom. My eyes were puffy from crying. Tears welled up at the thought of last night. Heechul, why? Why did you end it?

I changed back into the clothes I wore last night, they were a little damp but I want to go home.

“Where are you going?” Hana looked at me.

“I’m going home” I ignored her and continued to change my clothes.

“Stay here”

I sighed, “Look Hana, I have a home to go to and I want to go home”

“No!” her eyes looked really angry, first time seeing her not smiling.

She walked towards me, and I was honestly slightly frightened. She wrapped her arms around me which surprised me.

 “Do you know how much I’ve missed you over all these years?” she started crying into my shoulder.

“Hana…” I mumbled and hugged her back. I felt guilty because I didn’t miss her, instead I didn’t want to see her.

“Please stay here” she cried.

I patted her back, “I’m sorry, but Sharon is waiting for me at home”

She hugged me tighter, but so tight that it slightly hurt.

“Call her, tell her you won’t be home for the next two days!” she ordered me angrily.

I sighed, 2 more days shouldn’t hurt…”Fine, but have you removed all the photos?”

She pushed me, “Stop thinking about Heechul! Stop thinking about Sharon! Are you blind? Can’t you see I’m right here in front of you?” tears rolled down her face.

I smiled, “You seem so spoilt”

She glared at me and her hand clenched into a fist.

“If you promise to remove all the photos then I’ll call Sharon and I’ll stay here for the next 2 days” I looked at her.

“Fine!” she walked away into another room. I grabbed my phone.

“Eunmi! Where are you?”

“It’s a long story, but I’ll tell you when I see you. Also I won’t be back for 2 more days”

“Ahh…..ok, be careful!” I could hear her worry on the other side of the phone.

“I’ll be fine, I love you!”

“Love you too” and we hung up.

“Eunmi…give me your phone please” I looked up at Hana and she was giving me a total poker face, she wasn’t even smiling.

I handed it to her and she smashed it on the ground.

My mouth hanged open and my eyes just stared at the pieces of my phone.