Confused mind

Fate is Beyond Us

 

"Umma, I took the test for a really good school in Seoul and guess what? I made it!!" Heechul lied behind the phone.

 

"No way! You?" his mother said filled with joy and doubt

 

"Yah! I'm your son here!" Heechul acted more naturally

 

"OMO! Oh we need to celebrate!" she said squealing on the other side of the phone!

 

" No need to celebrate and don't worry, the school provides shelter and food, so don't worry about me. I need to go now" Heechul felt guilty for lying to his mother.

 

*end flashback*

 

I opened my eyes after reminiscing and stared at the ceiling. It's been 2 weeks since I saw her. I haven't spoken to her once.

She probably thinks I hate her.

 

But seeing her again...I just don't know what to do. I sighed, the sun isn't even up yet. Only the moonlight is seeping in through the blinds. I closed my eyes but just can't get to sleep.

After hours, with the sun already rising, I decided to jump on the laptop to play Starcraft.

 

Finally the members started getting up.

 

No One’s POV

 

 Knock knock ~

 

 "Come in" Heechul says still continuing his game.

 

"Hyung, Sharon and Eunmi is coming over tonight" Kyuhyun said as he walked over observing his game.

 

"Mm" Heechul responds as he continues his game. "Wait WHAT?!" Heechul yells as he looks at Kyuhyun

 

"Wow they're attacking!" Kyu said as he takes over the game "They're coming over?" Heechul cries

 

"Yeah ask Eunhyuk" Kyu said no longer caring.

 

Heechul storms out to the lounge room. "Who's coming over tonight?" Heechul’s angry tone and face makes the members silent.

 

"Sharon and Eunmi" Eunhyuk mutters

 

"Why?" Heechul glared at him.

 

"What's the matter?" Leeteuk, the leader asks concerned about the commotion.

 

"Because I invited them" Eunhyuk said unable to understand Heechuls anger. Heechul storms back into his room...

 

Heechul’s POV

 

Oh dear, I’m so nervous to see her. I’ll probably ignore her or say the wrong thing.

What happened to the smooth talker Kim Heechul?

 

But I do want to see her face…

 

It’s nearly dinner time, I couldn’t help but check the time. Maybe I should try to act more natural around her.

 

EunMi’s POV

 

It’s nearly time to head to the Super Junior dorm. I’m not too keen to go, but Sharon really gets along with them well.

 

I actually dressed up a bit, I guess I still want to look good in front of Heenim.

 

He acts so cold and distant from me. He probably still hates me.

 

~~

 

We were in the taxi, going over to the dorm.

Sharon has been staring at me nearly the whole time. I looked at her as well, “What’s wrong?”

 

“Can I ask you something, but you have to promise to be honest with me!” She said sitting up straight.

 

I smiled “When am I not honest with you?”

 

“Ok, do you still like Heechul?” She said staring straight into my eyes.

I was taken aback by her question, I sat up as well but leaning further away from her.

 

I didn’t know what to say, because I don’t know the answer myself.

Do I still like him?

“Well?” Sharon asked, slightly desperate for the answer.

 

I took a deep breath and naturally frowned, “I don’t know” I muttered. “I honestly don’t know, it’s been 7 years since I last saw him, he’s different, less friendly, and the last time I saw him, I hurt him” I grabbed onto my bag and my grip slowly tightened. Admitting it myself just makes me more unsure.

 

Sharon placed her hand on mine, “It must be scary, but just follow your heart”

 

I looked up at her soft smile, and I smiled back.

 

~~

 

“Welcome!” most of the Suju members greeted me.

We bowed as we walked in.

“No need to be so polite” Leeteuk said locking the door.

 

I put my bag down and looked up to find Heenim in front of me.

“Do you want a drink?” He asked me staring straight into my eyes.


OMGosh!!! i know, he finally talked to her hehe

i'm kind of stuck, i don't know how to proceed from here...

but i'll think of something :P

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT! i really want feedback :P

Thank you!