Super Junior

Fate is Beyond Us

 

In the Super Junior Dorm:


 

It’s been a long time since Super Junior had the freedom and time for all 13 of them to walk the streets. They all returned, tired of the crowd, but not wanting to sleep.

 

They rested in the lounge room, some on the floor and some on the couch. Kangin joins the group with 2 boxes of beer.

 

“Ok, let’s play the topic game!” Sungmin said hugging his rabbit stuffed toy from his fans.

“Aish this again” Heechul whines “Don’t you get bored of this game?”

Sungmin pouts, “But it’s fun to get to know each other better! Especially since we haven’t gotten together in a while!”

The sad dongsaeng made Heechul feel bad “ok, we’ll play, it has been a while”

A big smile formed on Sungmin’s face.

 

“So who’s starting the topic?” Donghae asked taking a sip of his beer and handing Heechul one”

“How about first love?” Eunhyuk suggested.

“You really want to be in a relationship don’t you?” Heechul said cracking the members up.

 

“I like this topic” Kyuhyun, the maknae said.

“Ok, as the leader I shall start!” Leeteuk beamed. “She was my noona in school, she was beautiful! Had long slim legs and long wavy hair, she was tall and had a small waist”

“Yah! Keep this g rated” Kangin said covering Kyuhyun’s ears.

 

And like that the members talked about their old memories, but Heechul was quiet. He didn’t like this topic, he just drank can after can of beer. Eventually the 4th box was brought out. Yesung saw the quiet Heechul, surprised at this unusual sight. “Heechul hyung, what about your first love?”

All the members become quiet as this was a topic none have ever heard of from Heechul.

 

Slightly tipsy, Heechul looked up, “What first love?” he smirked.

“Hey don’t be cheeky here!” Leeteuk said slapping his arm in a friendly manner.

Heechul chuckled, “My first love was a sad one” then he took a big gulp from his can. “Nothing special” he said smirking at the members.

 

There was an awkward silence between the members as they wondered whether Heechul was joking, or was he serious. It was difficult to tell because of his usual sarcastic self.

Leeteuk broke the silence “It’s very late now, let’s go to sleep! I’m so tired!” with that the members got up and cleaned the living room and slipped into bed.

But Heechul remained on the floor leaning on the couch. Should I have said that? Oh well, what’s said is said. I wonder what she’s doing now... And with that Heechul closed his eyes and fell asleep; not knowing a tear trickled down his milky skin.


what do you guys think? dont just read and not comment!

i really want feedback ):

what do you think should happen next etc? (:

thank youu!