Catfight~

Fate is Beyond Us

What am I doing?

Just letting her ruin my life. I can’t even live happily with my boyfriend? I don’t even get the chance to say goodbye to my best friend?

I flung her arm off me and ran. “Eunmi!” she screamed.

I ignored her and ran, I’m not going! I’m not leaving!

I could hear her gaining speed on me.

I continued to run.

I saw some securities gaining up on me as well. “Miss, please stop running” they yelled after me.

I ignored them, just let me leave this airport. Let me go back to Heechul and Sharon.

More and more of them started to gang up on me.

I was running out of strength and breath.

Someone grabbed onto my wrist I turned to find a security officer and other security people caught up.

“Miss, I’m sorry but we have to kick you out. There is NO running around in the airport”

My eyes widen, “please kick me out now!” I said.

He looked at me funny and just froze, surprised at my answer.

“Now!” I yelled as tears started to fall down my face. I saw Hana turn the corner and looked at me, smiling.

The officer slowly started walking. “HURRY!” I yelled as I kept looking back at Hana that’s approaching.

“Officer?” I heard her chant.

“JUST GO!” I screamed trying to drag the officer with me.

He looked at me then back to Hana. The closer she comes the weaker my legs were getting.

The officer stops, “Yes?” replying to Hana.

“NO! let me go please, let me out!” I started to cry.

I collapsed on the floor and looked at Hana’s shoes in front of me.

“You’re being a really bad girl” she said to me.

The officer let my hand go, confused at the situation.

I took a deep breath and stood back up, I need to face her.

“I’m not going to go” I looked into her eyes.

“You promised” she replied.

“Oh, did i? Because I don’t remember” I replied and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand.

She raised her hand and slapped me on the face. I was surprised, this was probably the most humane thing she did.

“Miss!” the officer exclaimed surprised at her sudden action.

She grabbed my shirt pulling my face close to hers, “I hate people breaking their promises” she spat in my face.

“And I hate control freaks” I yelled grabbing onto her hair and pulling it.

If she was going to play nasty then so was I.

She grunted in pain.

Her grip on my shirt loosened and I pushed her off.

“Goodbye Hana” I said before walking away. I’m no longer scared of her.

Then she cried, really loud. The airport was already really quiet and her crying echoed on the walls.

She startled me and I looked at her.

She looked like a little girl sitting on the ground crying, “Why?” she wailed.

“You’re leaving me again! Everyone’s always leaving me. You left me, Heechul left me, Granny left me, even mum and dad left me” she wailed.

I started to sympathize her. But I shook my head. I can’t give in to her.

“Maybe you should ask yourself why” I replied before walking away.

I heard her footsteps behind me and I turned around.

She grabbed onto the back of my head and pulled me into her.

I stared at her as she smashed her lips onto mine.

It took a while to process what happened.

She released me and I clasped my hand over my mouth staring at her in disbelief.

“I love you” she confessed to me.