KyuRon?

Fate is Beyond Us

I pulled my hand back, and cleared my throat.

“Can’t you see we’re talking” Heechul said as if nothing was wrong.

 

Kyuhyun looked at us then sat up and stretched. “I’m hungry, let’s wake up the others” he said kicking some of the members around him. Everyone started rolling around slowly waking up.

Then Kyu gently went up to Sharon and tapped her shoulder.

 

“Wake up Sharon!” he said softly to her.

She didn’t even budge. Kyu then shook her a bit harder, “wake up!” He said again.

 

I laughed, “Don’t wake her up! She’ll…” too late.

 

Sharon wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and pulled him down. “Wha!” Kyu said as he was on top of Sharon. His face went bright red. He just froze in the position. Everyone in the dorm was quite looking at them together.

 

“Our baby is now a man!” Shindong said pretending to wipe his tears.

 

“NAT!” I screamed. And Sharon attempted to get up, but Kyuhyun was obviously stopping her.

“Where?” She yelled, still half asleep. Then she realised Kyu was on top of her.

They had a little moment, staring at each other. Then Kyu got up, and helped Sharon up. The shy maknae then walked into his room.

 

Sharon embarrassed went and sat next to me hiding her face on my shoulder. “Why didn’t YOU wake me up instead?” she whined.

“I’m sorry” I chuckled patting her head.

 

~~

 

We’re all changed and ready, Yesung and Kyuhyun went downstairs to get breakfast.

We sat around the table on the floor and we talked about the night before, laughing at all the stupid moments.

 

It was really nice to be here, though its loud. I was sitting next to Heenim, and Sharon, the two really important people in my life.

 

Heechul then placed his hand on top of mine, looked at me and gave me a nice smile, then acted like nothing happened. I smiled too, this is our little secret for now.

 


So what do you guys think?? :P

 

btw its not completed yet, just in case you came to that conclusion :P