The Dorm

Fate is Beyond Us

 

Super Junior! Is this the Super Junior dorm? I froze, and Sharon looked at me then to where my eyes were. I heard her gasp quietly.

 

“What’s the matter? Come on in!” the guy said holding the door open for us.

Sharon dragged me by my arm into the penthouse.

 

“Is this the Super Junior dorm? Who are you?” I asked, confused and demanded an answer.

 

He smiled at me, “Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I was just so worried about you. I’m Hyo, the Super Junior manager.”

 

“Wow that’s amazing!” Sharon screeched shaking his hand.

 

“Are you sure it’s alright for us to be here?” I asked still standing by the door.

 

“Yes it’s fine as long as I’m here, and please come in, you’re making me uncomfortable” He smiled.

 

I took off my shoes and walked in as he told us to take a seat on the couch and went to pour us a drink.

I couldn’t help looking around the dorm; this is the place that Heenim lives in. I closed my eyes, feeling the air around me, the same air that he breathes in. I could feel my cheeks burn. What the hell am I doing? I sound like a ert!

 

“So are you girls’ fans of Super Junior?” The manager asked as he walked over with the cups.

“Well we’re kind of new to Seoul, so we don’t know them that well” Sharon said bowing as he handed her the cup.

“Oh and you’ve never heard of them since?” he asked surprised

We shook our heads.

 

“Where is Heechul from?” I asked as I still wasn’t completely sure. It has been 7 years since I’ve seen him.

“Oh he was from the country side, I can’t remember from the top of my head” he chuckled.

“Is he healthy?” I bit my bottom lip, worried that the manager might question my relationship with him.

“Yeah he’s healthy and moody too” he laughed

I smiled, “Is he a playboy?” I finally made eye contact with the manager.

“No, actually for someone as smooth talking as him, he sure keeps a certain distance from females”

My eyes widened, “huh?”

“He probably had a bad experience when he was younger or something” he laughed some more. Then he looked at his watch “Oh, I’m going to go pick them up, do you want to meet them?” He said as he collected our empty glasses.

 

I didn’t know how to answer, shocked at his question. I don’t know if I want to meet Heechul. Am I ready to see him after all these years?

“Yes! I want to meet them!” Sharon gleamed and winked at me.

I don’t know if she’s doing me a favour or not.

 

We exchanged numbers with Hyo before he left. And there he left us in the dorm.

 

I’m surprised he trusts us so easily; I mean what if we’re antis or crazy fans?

 

I’m so worried, what do I do when I see him!

What if he doesn’t recognize me? Wait that’s a good thing!

Then I’ll just pretend it’s our first meeting, and hopefully erase the horrible memories between us.

 

A huge smile spread across my face.



 

Comments are loved♥