I'm Sorry

Fate is Beyond Us

I couldn’t even look up anymore. My tummy tightens and my heart pounds like crazy.

 

He’s getting closer and closer to me, and everyone is watching.

 

Why am I so nervous? It’s not like we haven’t kissed before…but not in front of everyone, and I haven’t kissed in so long. I’m also inexperienced, and I know he’s really good. I’ll die of shame if everyone watched us liplock.

 

I can’t even breathe properly nor could I think straight.

Now he’s right in front of me. Should I look up? But I’m nervous. But how is he going to kiss me if I don’t look up.

 

I took a deep breath, and slowly lifted my head. He leans in and I close my eyes shut waiting for it.

I feel his soft lips land on my cheek. Huh? My opens open and I look at him. He stares at me for a second then quickly returns to his original seat.

 

Why did I feel my heart sink? Was I disappointed he didn’t kiss me?

Everyone was cheering.

 

And the game continued. But my enthusiasm dropped. Why am I so upset?

 

In the end we just all ended up chatting and drinking on the floor. And before I knew it I was asleep.

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

I want to kiss her. But not in a game, and not with everyone watching.

I look at her as she looked down. She probably doesn’t want to kiss me anyway. I start to lean towards her, and she began to lift her head.

 

I want to laugh, her eyes are shut tight. She looks so cute, I kissed her cheek, cherishing her skin on my lips before backing off.

 

I sat back down and looked at her. Huh? Is she upset? Oh my, did she want me to kiss her on the lips? No, probably not…but..hmm

 

~~

 

Everyone is drunk and asleep. I cleaned up the dirty cans and the mess on the floor.

I sat on the floor leaning on the sofa, and stared at her sound asleep on the floor not too far from me.

I stare at her sleep and I smile, closing my eyes as I put my head back.

 

*Rustle*   I look up as I saw her sit up. She was evening more beautiful when the moonlight hit her.

“You’re awake” I whispered softly not wanting to wake the other members up.

 

“Mm” she said rubbing her eyes, then she looked at me.

She crawled towards me slowly.

 

What the hell is she doing? She looks so attractive when she’s drunk. NO! what am I thinking?!

 

She stopped right in front of me, kneeling. She then bowed, “I’m sorry Heenim, I’m really really tru..ly..ver..y…s.or..ry” her voice breaking at the end of her apology.

 

She stayed there and sobbed. What the hell? Is she guilting me? I grabbed her arm.

“Stop crying” I whispered louder and pulled her body up.

 

Her face was a little puffy and wet from her tears. Even her crying face was adorable.

“Don’t be sorry” I slowly wiped her tears off her face.

 

“Then don’t hate me!” She pouts frowning at me.

I smirked, “When did I ever say I hated you?”

 

She smiled at me then held my hand that was on her face and closed her eyes as she rested her cheek on my hand, “Then that means you don’t hate me?”

 

I lifted my other hand and her other cheek. “I never hated you stupid” I said as she looked up at me. I leaned closer to her and she closed her eyes, and I close my eyes too leaning closer and closer to her.

 

Then she suddenly falls on my chest. What the? I looked at her stupid face, sound asleep. You serious? She totally ruined the mood!

 


Hehe, they nearly kissed!! :P

i know, i ruined it, but i didnt want them to kiss because she's drunk, i think they're first kiss should be romantic yes? :P