I love you!

Fate is Beyond Us

[Sharon’s POV]

 

“Say ahh” I was holding a fork with a strawberry on the end of it.

Kyu looked at me and opened his mouth as I fed him.

“We’re here you know” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

I looked at the rest of Super Junior which was sitting at the table and smiled.

“Jealous?” Kyu smirked at them.

“Yah! This maknae!” Leeteuk rubbed his head.

It’s been nearly a year since Eunmi went to America, we went from phone calls to emails and now we webcam. The doctors were going to give up on Hana, but then Hana started to recover. Her recovery is really slow, and before we knew it Eunmi stayed a lot longer than expected.

“So how’s Eunmi?” Sungmin asked

“She’s good, she got herself a part time job at the library and she rents this small unit. Her English is getting so good!” I smiled.

“Is she eating properly?” Shindong asked.

We laughed, “Of course you would ask that” Yesung pointed out.

“Yeah, she’s eating well, she said she gained weight too. So she’s not very happy about that”

“Ahh” Kyu said as he opened his mouth. I fed him another strawberry.

He’s such a cutie!

The Super Junior members just rolled their eyes at us.

“How’s Hana?” Donghae asked

“Eunmi said she’s recovering really fast, she’s reading now and her hallucinations are slowly decreasing. But she still thinks Eunmi is her lover, so every single time Eunmi tells her they’re only friends, Hana throws a fit. Therefore that’s an untouchable subject”

“It must be hard” Sungmin sighed.

“Yeah, I wonder how Heechul’s doing”

 

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

I’m so tired, Hana threw another fit. The doctors told me not to reject her, but I can’t have her thinking that I’m her lover, that’s just absurd.

I looked up at the night sky again, I haven’t seen you for so long Heechul.

Are you eating well? Sleeping well?

Have you started another relationship? That girl must be prettier than me and smarter than me or else I won’t approve!

I smiled to myself, but my opinion wouldn’t matter anymore would it?

I strolled the empty street as I headed back to my unit.

I miss my apartment at Seoul. I still remember painting it with Sharon, that was also the day I met Heechul again.

I saw a guy looking around, is that guy lost or is he a stalker?

But then another two guys approached him, his friends?

Oh whatever I’m nearly home anyways. I pull my scarf up more covering more of my face, it sure is getting cold.

I went to open the front gate when I accidentally overheard their conversation.

“Are you lost?”one of the guys said in English.

“YO! TOUCH MAN!” This voice?

They burst out laughing as I turned around and stared at them.

Are you lost?” they asked him again after laughing.

“YEAAHHHH, LOST!”I started laughing with them.

“Heechul?” I said having this hope inside me that it was.

He turns around to look at me, it is him! He runs up to me and hugs me.

This feeling, the way he holds me in his arms, so warm, so safe. I watched as the other 2 Americans walks away, still laughing.

Then he pulls away, “YOU! Do you know how long I waited for you? At first it was my fricken tour, then you had to go to America for 4 months. Which turns out to be a whole year!” he yells at me in frustration.

I look down feeling apologetic. “Look at me!” he yelled, and so I did, then his voice softens, “and look only at me”

He leans in and kisses me.

We kissed for a long time, I felt like I wanted to cry as I remembered our last kiss, in the rain.

He gently pulls away from me and looks me in the eye, “I love you Kang Eunmi”

This was the first time he has ever said those words to me.

I smiled as a tear trickle down my face, my first time crying from happiness.

“I love you too Kim Heechul”


thank you  for thinking about my feelings.

but since i'm new to aff, i don't feel the stress (:

i really love everyone's comments, it makes me feel like you love my story and that you want more!

if i do feel stressed, i will let you guys know. ^^

thank you again!

PLEASE COMMENT! :DD