They meet again...

Fate is Beyond Us

Nat finally arrived and Sharon went to pick him up from the airport. She decided she’ll stay with Nat, after all, it would be unfair for her to break up with Nat to go out with Kyuhyun.

It’s such a nice day today, I thought as I stared out the window. Heenim is always busy, why is his schedule so tight!

-ding dong-

“Who is it?” I asked nervously as I opened the door. I couldn’t see who it was apart from a bunch of flowers.

I was shocked, when the flowers shifted to the side and it was Heenim.

“What are you doing here?” I smiled receiving the flowers.

“I’m here to spend time with my girlfriend” He smiled and gave me a hug. He’s so sweet.

I close the door and walked to the kitchen taking out a vase and arranging the flowers in it.

He hugged me from behind, which made me smile. “Remember when you used to slap my hand away?” he laughed.

“Of course!” I admitted as I placed the vase on the counter. “The flowers are beautiful, thank you” I went in for a proper hug.

“So what happened to your tight schedule?” I asked looking up at him.

“I got off some of the shows because I told the manager I wasn’t feeling well. Lucky he lets me get away with it when I get moody” He smiled at his own cheeky plot.

I tapped his nose with my finger, “Naughty!” I laughed as he crinkles his nose.

Everything is so different now; he’s really tall, still so beautiful and much stronger than before. When I hug him I realise how comfortable he is, and how manly he feels.

I still remember when he was shorter than me and looked like a little girl, so cute, so fragile.

We sat on the couch and I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched a movie. It feels like a dream.

 

[Sharon’s POV]

 

I cannot wait to see Nat! It’s been 3 years! I sat at the chairs nervously looking at everyone that walks out.

Then someone hugs me from behind and picks me up spinning me around. “wahh!” I yelp, then remembering this familiar touch.

“You’re here!” I smile and turned around jumping into his arms.

He kissed me on the lips gently. “I missed you!” he looked at me with a wide smile!

“So did i!” I agreed as I kissed him back.

We caught a taxi back to the apartment, and I listened to his stories. How difficult it was for him to learn English, how hard to fit in, the new friends he made. His adventure was amazing.

 

I opened the door to my apartment, surprised when I saw Heechul and Eunmi on the couch snuggled together.

“Oh you’re back!” Eunmi said sitting up straight.

“Yeah” I smiled awkwardly, “This is Nat” I introduced.

She stood up and bowed, “Nice to meet you”

Heechul also stood up but his face was shocked, I looked at Nat and so was his.

Do they know each other?


i might start writing a new fanfic, but first of all, the main characters!

so please check out my poll!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/8316