I'm not Eunmi!

Fate is Beyond Us

This house is so empty, mum, granny and daddy just sleeping in the living room.

You should sleep in bed I picked sleepy mum up and dragged her onto her bed tucking her in.

I picked granny up and did the same.

I stared at dad, you’re tired too huh

Tired from yelling and hitting?

I kicked him before dragging him into mums bed.

Now we’re a happy family again I smiled.

The house is so quiet.

I walked in the park. It was really late at night, but I no longer have people yelling at home.

It’s so peaceful.

“Hey little girl” a group of guys called to me.

I hate guys, every single one of them.

They started to walk towards me, and I ran away.

I bumped into this cute girl. She had hair that was up to her shoulders she wore this cute skirt and shirt.

She was beautiful.

She looked at me, then at the guys chasing me.

Her eyes went wide, she grabbed my hand and started pulling me away.

I stared at her, as I ran with her.

We finally reached the loud streets, but we continued to run.

She pulled me into a hotel.

We rented a room for one night, the whole time I just stared at her. She’s like an angel.

“We can hide here for tonight” she sighed

I walked towards her, and touched her soft cheek.

I don’t know how we ended up together like this.

We spent the night passionately. “What’s your name?” I asked my angel.

“Eunmi” she smiled at me before caressing my cheek.

“I love you Eunmi!” i said to her.

She smiled at me, “I love you too”

 

*End Flashback*

 

I stared at her with wide eyes, we were taken to the detention room in the airport. Being supervised as we answer some questions.

Then they left me and Hana together.

She finally told me her story.

“Sometimes, I feel like there’s two people in me, one that I can control and one that I can’t” she just stared out into space.

“I know you love Eunmi, but I’m not that Eunmi! I’m just another person that you used to know that shares the same name as her” I looked at her, trying to get her straight.

She grabbed onto my shoulders, “No! Eunmi! I know it’s you! Heechul’s blinded you right? You suddenly left me! Why did you do something so cruel?! How could you?” she started to cry, her grip on my shoulder hurting me.

“Calm down Hana! Calm Down” I held her shoulder back. She was digging her nails into my shoulder, and it was really painful.

The door opened and the guards pulled her off me. I rubbed my shoulder, and flinched at the stinging pain. I was bleeding.

“Please get out miss” The officer said to me.

“No! Eunmi, don’t leave me again!”

I walked towards the door and looked at her one more time before exiting.