Hana~

Fate is Beyond Us

 

“Wow be gentle here” Heechul said as I pulled him to the yard.

 

“Look, Hana likes you, and I don’t want her hurt! She’s not like all the other girls, she’s serious!” I took a deep breath, I didn’t even realize the more I spoke the closer I got to Heechul.

I took a step back and cleared my throat.

 

“What do you want me to do about your friend? She’s not my responsibility” he exclaimed, looking a little insulted about what I said.

 

“I don’t know exactly what she wants, but please don’t hurt her” I held Heechul’s arm.

 

He looked at me with displeasing eyes, “Fine if that’s what you want” he said as he flicked my arm off him and walked off.

I don’t know why, but I felt even more upset after that conversation.

 

Now I don’t have Hana or Heechul. I sat on the ground, curled in a ball and failed to hold in my tears.

 

~~

 

2 months after that incident, Hana knocked on my door. She slapped me on the face, catching me off guard. “Why did you say that to him?” she yelled at me, “It’s none of your business who I go out with and what I do with them!”

 

She started to run off, and I chased after her, “What happened?!! Hana tell me what happened!” I looked at her as tears stroll down her face and then she starts to bawl.

 

“Well Heechul was really sweet to me and we spent a lot of time together. We did some stuff too, but then I realized he only did it because you told him not to hurt me. HE NEVER LOVED ME! NOT EVEN ONE BIT!” She said and ran off.

 

STUFF? What stuff?!I was burning with anger, I told him not to hurt her!

 

I ran all the way to Heechul’s place, not even taking a break.

 

I slammed on his door, but his mum was the one that opened! “Oh Eunmi, Heechul’s in his room”.

I ran all the way up the stairs and slammed opened his room.

 

“YAH!” he screamed as he quickly put his shirt on and I natural turned around in embarrassment.

“Don’t you know how to knock!” he yelled. I covered my red flushed face.

But before I knew it I could feel him on my back, he was so close that I could feel his breath next to my ear.

 

“That was pretty rude” he whispered to me.

My heart was beating like crazy. What the hell is he doing!!

I turned around and tried to escape but he grabbed onto my arm.

 

“Careful!” he said as I lost my balance and nearly fell towards the wooden part of his bed.

“OUCH!” Heechul gasped. I opened my eyes, staring at his face an inch away from mine as he shook his sore hand which protected me.

We were both on the floor at the foot of his bed. I could feel his breath on my face.



 

comments are loved♥