What's going on?

Fate is Beyond Us

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

Was I dreaming last night or was it real? I asked myself while making breakfast. Must have been a dream, I persuaded myself.

Sharon walked out stretching her back and arms, “Morning!” I smiled at her.

“Someone’s happier” She smiled at me “Smells nice!” she said as she walked over to the kitchen counter.

“It does, doesn’t it?” I bragged as I flipped my pancake.

She smiled at me and nodded, “It smells amazing!” she giggled as she then headed to the bathroom.

 

Nat walked out, and looked at me. For a moment I thought he glared at me…. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Yum!” He stated looking at the pancakes.

“They look delicious don’t they?” Sharon walked out and hugged Nat. He nodded and they kissed.

I looked away, embarrassed at their skinship. They made me miss Heechul.

I handed them their plate of pancake and we ate as Sharon bragged to me about Nat’s experiences overseas.

 

~~

 

After breakfast, Nat and Sharon headed out.

I cleaned the dishes and relaxed on the sofa when someone knocked on the door. Did they forget something? The knocking became louder.

“Coming!” I yelled as I opened the door. It was Heechul.

“Can I just talk to you for a little bit?” He asked.

“What is it?” I responded still standing at the door. He looked at me, and inside the house and most likely got the hint that I’m not letting him in.

He let out a long sigh, “I’m sorry about last night, I shouldn’t raise my voice and I shouldn’t have dragged you away.”

I stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

“I can’t tell you what exactly happened between me and him, because I’m not ready to” I frowned and he looked at my unhappy expression “But, I promise you that I’ll tell you eventually.” My face softened a bit, but still I said nothing.

“I have a schedule later, but please just be very careful of him” he warned me.

He walked towards me a bit, about to give me a hug but stopped. “I’ll see you later” he said before turning and walking away, his back hunched and his head down.

Now I feel really bad, I really want to give him a hug.

 

~~

 

Later that night, when Sharon was in the shower “Hey Eunmi, can you help me for a sec?” Nat asked me from Sharon’s room

I walked in, “What is it?” I asked and walked towards Nat.

“I can’t seem to pull that out” he said attempting to pull the suitcase out from underneath the bed.

I bent down and tried, “Damn it’s like stuck in there” I said trying harder.

Then he held my hip…What the hell is he doing. I could feel him pulling me gently but also rubbing my hip. I collapsed onto the floor and stared at him “What the hell was that?!” I shrieked quietly not wanting Sharon to hear.

“Trying to get the suitcase out?” he looked at me like I was on drugs. I took a deep breath, “Sorry I can’t get it out”.

I walked out of Sharon’s room and ran into mine closing the door behind me.

Seriously, what the hell was that!

Then Heechul’s words came into my head, “Please be very careful of him”

I shook my head, I’m probably just imagining things.