How it all started

Fate is Beyond Us

“I met Jae at a club not long after I went to Seoul”

--

“Hey” some random guy came up to me at the underage bar while I was drinking, “You look so bored! Come on man, we’re meant to have fun here”

I looked at him and looked back at the crowd ignoring him, “Damn your gloomy” he scoffed. Then he pointed at the crowd “You see that girl there in the black dress, I’m going to get her” he winked at me as he walked towards her “WISH ME LUCK!”

I shook my head and left, what a stupid guy. But honestly, I think it was fate for me to meet him again. I met him at the arcade, he bumped into me. “sorry” he apologised then looked at me, “AH! Its you!” he smiled and I smiled back out of politeness.

After that we competed on the arcade machines and had lunch. We got along really well, and when we were having a drink he said to me “You remember that girl? I’m dating her now! I think I’m in love”

I scoffed at him, “Love? Wasn’t she just a one night stand?”

“HEY! Things can develop from that!” he laughed and wrapped his arm around me as we walked.

~~

It was only a bit after a month since then, I’ve seen that girl a few times. I knew she wasn’t sincere in their relationship, and I felt bad for Jae. But how could I tell him when he’s totally obsessed with her.

She always flirts with me, little leg/arm , winks and naughty talks. But I ignored her, I’m not going for my friends girl.

But she was sneakier then I thought… “If you don’t love Jae then leave him” I said to her while she was flirting with me.

“Who talks about love these days?” she scoffs and my arm with her fingers.

“People do and don’t touch me” I walked away from her

“WAIT!” She quickly said stopping me. “Fine, I don’t love him, but I’ll leave him if you do me a favour”

I turned around looking at her cheeky smile. I took a deep breath “what favour?” I bit the inside of my mouth.

She slowly strutted towards me smirking like she won. Then she pushed me against the wall with one arm on my shoulder, “Give me a good time” she smirked looking at me seductively.

“No” I bluntly rejected her, but she smashed her lips against mine.

I pushed her off me, “I don’t do my friend’s girlfriends” I walked away again but she grabbed onto my arm and pulled me tripping me over in the meantime. She took that advantage to jump on me and kissed me again, removing her shirt, “Not even if she’s inviting you like this?” She gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I rolled over, changing our positions so I was on top, I looked at her smile, “no” I rejected her again, but it was too late.

“What are you two doing?” Jae angrily asked as he stared at us.

Then she fake cried, “he..he…” she covered her face with both hands as I got off her.  Jae ran up to her holding her, she pushed him away, “I think I’m too dirty to be with you!” She cried as she grabbed her shirt running away.

“Sunhi!” He called for her but she just ran. Then he looked at me with the angriest face I’ve ever seen.

He held my shirt and pulled me into his face “YOU BASTARD! THAT WAS MY ING GIRLFRIEND!” he snapped at me.

“I didn’t do anything to her” I attempted to calm him down.

“LIAR! I saw it with my own eyes and you still tried to deny it? One day when you find a girl that you cherish, I’m going to tear her to pieces!” He punched me in the face and left.

That was the last time I saw him.