Decisions decisions!

Fate is Beyond Us

Sharon has work tonight. I curled into a ball on my bed, just waiting for her to come home. I need to talk to her, I have no idea what to do…

I don’t want to end it with Heechul, but he’s going to be hurt. If the press gets a hold of those photos, then the whole of Super Junior would be suffering. I’m being too selfish.

I hugged my legs, just sinking my head into my knees. My chest feeling twisted with pain.

I finally found him again, and after all these years of crushing on him, he finally became mine.

The way he protects me, hugs me, smiles at me and kisses me. Everything about him….I don’t want to let it go.

I want to hear his voice, I want to see his face, those eyes that would only look at me with love. Those lips that would smile every time he sees me. I don’t want to lose it.

The front door opened and I ran out, “Eu..” Sharon began to say but I jumped at her with a big hug. I could feel the impact knock air out of her. I’m really glad I have her as my friend, I really needed someone. My hug became tighter as I buried my face into her neck and hair.

“What’s wrong?” She hugged me back and resting her head on my shoulder.

~~

“I can’t believe that girl!” Sharon exclaimed as we sat on the couch. “That’s nasty!” her eyes filled with anger and resentment. She sipped her hot chocolate looking at the blank TV.

I nodded in response as I rubbed the edge of my cup. “So what are you going to do?” She asked with concern as she placed her warm hand on my knee.

I looked down, and shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t know. I don’t want to leave him” I broke down, tears streaming down my face. I tried to finish my sentence but my voice was all croaky. “But everyone would get hurt” I managed to force out. Sharon placed her cup on the coffee table and took mine out of my hands and putting it next to hers. She hugged me and started patting my back like I’m a baby as she hushed me.

I just cried in her arms, and I knew she didn’t know what to do either.

It was getting late, and Sharon would have been extremely exhausted. I lied to her telling her that I was fine and we should both go to sleep.

She stared at me, trying to see through my lie. But she sighed and gave me one last hug before going into her room.

I laid in bed, obviously unable to sleep. I want to see him, I want to hear his voice and I want to sleep in his arms.

I dozed off every now and then, but woke up shortly every time. I guess my body just won’t listen.

The sun light crept in and I watched my room slowly light up.

That’s it…it’s time to do something about this.

--

“You called faster than I thought you would” I heard her chuckle on the other end.

“I need to talk to you face to face” I said harshly.

She just laughed, sending shivers down my spine. “Ok, meet me at xxx” and she hung up.

I tied my hair back in a bun and wore jeans, I need to prepare myself for the worse.

I looked at my wallpaper, a cute photo of me and Heenim. I could feel my tears fighting their way out. I raised my head and looked at my ceiling, go away tears! For once, my body obeyed.

I need to take this chance, there really is no other way is there?

I sat on the swing, just waiting for Hana to come. My heart thumping as bad thought entered my mind.

“Eun Eun~” she sang as she approached me.

I glared at her, full of hatred and anger.

“Don’t tell me you called me out here just to death stare me.” She smiled at me, giving me the puppy dog eyes. Gosh I want to slap her face!

I bit my lip and I held my hand in a fist, I could feel myself slowly sweating.

She smirked at me, “Well come on! I don’t have all day”

I swallowed my saliva, my mouth not wanting say the words I came here to say. I looked back into her eyes.

“You have to promise me one thing if I break up with him”


i'm prepared for my subscribers to rage!

and silent readers, DONT BE SILENT!!! :D