Cleaning up the mess~

Fate is Beyond Us

[Heechul’s POV]

 

I’m so tired! I can’t believe how tight my schedules are now! I miss Eunmi a lot, I really want to see her.

I drove back to the dorm as I was doing a variety show alone and not with any of the members. I leaned against the side of the lift and yawned, such a long day. When the lift door opened, I hear sobbing.

This is so scary, is there a ghost or something?

I slowly crept out looking around me. Then I saw someone curled in a ball sitting outside my apartment.

She looked up at me, crying. “Eunmi!” I cried as I knelt down next to her holding her in my arms. I looked at her ripped shirt, NO…he didn’t…. I continued to look, down to her shorts and blotchy skin, then at her bleeding feet. I picked her up in my arms and opened the door.

The apartment was dark, where did all the members go?

I the lights and kicked the door closed. I placed her on the couch but she wouldn’t let go of me. I could feel my heart break at her endless sobbing.

“It’s okay now” I bit my lip as I patted her head.

“I’m..so..rry” She sobbed.

I held her in my arms for a really long time. When she started to calm down I released her. I looked at her, hardly in any clothes. I went into my room and grabbed my jumper and tracksuit pants.

I handed it to her, and she looked up at me “quickly change into these” I said.

She reached out her hand and the ripped part of her jumper drooped down more. All on her neck and chest were hickeys.

I clenched my fist and shoved the clothes into her and walked to the bathroom.

Filling a small tub with warm water to wash her feet. I’m so angry, how far did he go with her?

What happened? But I didn’t dare to ask. I warned her! I bloody warned her!

I walked out and saw her in my jumper but holding my tracksuit pants.

“They’re too big” she mumbled in a soft voice. My jumper was nearly up to her knees, I don’t think need the pants. I took it off her.

I grabbed her feet and dunked it in the water. She flinched a bit at the pain, but she held it in. I could feel her quilt through the way she it up. But I’m too angry to look at her.

The dirt was finally off her feet and I grabbed a towel and began wiping her feet.

I know she knows that I’m angry, but I just can’t hide it. Then she slipped her feet away from me and slowly knelt down on the ground in front of me and hugged me. She stayed like that for a while and I gave in, wrapping my arm around her.

We stayed there for a really long time. Then I picked her up, “I can walk…” she began. “Just shush and let me” I interrupted her.

She stayed silent and obedient, I placed her down on my bed. “stay” I ordered as I went to clean up the towel and bucket.

I went back into the bedroom, and she seriously stayed there, exactly like how I left her.

I smiled and walked towards her, “Hurry up and sleep” I tried to tuck her in.

She grabbed onto my arm, “Can you sleep with me?” she asked me in her soft voice.

I looked at her and slipped into bed next to her, I hugged her, and she snuggled into me wrapping her small flimsy arms around me.


So what are you guys thinking now?? (: