I haven't said Goodbye!

Fate is Beyond Us

I woke up to Hana staring at me.

My eyes widen as I looked at myself, I was tied onto the bed.

I struggled to free myself but Hana just laughed at me. “You’re so fun Eunmi” she smiled.

“Let me go!” I yelled.

I’m going to get tortured, I can just imagine her cutting me into pieces or just watching me bleed for the fun of it.

Maybe even starve me to death.

I rather die than be in this situation.

“If I let you go, you have to promise me one thing” she smiled, her eyes really bright waiting for me to accept.

“I’m not promising until I know what it is” I bargained as I felt my heart thump in my chest.

“You have to promise first” she shook her head, not agreeing to my deal.

“Fine” I agreed “Just let me go” I felt the tears stroll down my face.

“Aww don’t cry, we’ll have fun” she smiled and my tears off my face. I flinched at the disgusting feeling of her tongue on my face.

“So what did I promise to?” I asked.

She smiled at me, “We’re going to live in Japan” she sang happily.

“WHAT?” I yelled.

“You heard me” she smiled then walked out.

“But you promised to let me home after 2 days!” I screamed at her.

But she didn’t respond.

I closed my eyes.

I can just imagine myself with Heechul and Sharon and the rest of Super junior, laughing and drinking in Super Junior’s dorm.

Heechul wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

Sharon holding my hand telling me about her life and worrying over mine.

But I guess it’s not going to happen again is it?

 

[Sharon’s POV]

 

It’s been 2 days already, and she’s still not here!

She said she’d be home. I kept checking the time just waiting for her to come home.

I just need to see her walk through the door, drop onto the couch and tell me everything.

Eunmi! Where the hell can you be?

 

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

We arrived at the airport.

I’ve totally lost myself. I didn’t have the energy to argue with her. I just did what she tells me to do.

She seems to be less scary, she doesn’t tie me up…or drug me since then.

I didn’t have much luggage, it was all Hana’s clothes. I wasn’t even allowed to get my own clothes.

Nor was I allowed to say goodbye to everyone else.

“Come on Eun Eun” she smiled at me as she handed me my passport.

“When did you get this?” I felt so lifeless.

“I have my ways” she smiles at me before walking into the line.

We’re going to check in soon.

I stared at the exit of the airport. I want to see them…see them for one last time.

“Eunmi. Passport” Hana demanded in a very cold tone.

I handed her the passport and just stood next to her as she checked us in.

I followed her through the barriers getting through security.

Time seems to have went by quickly, I was sitting on the seats waiting to board the plane already.

I constantly look back as if there was hope that I would see Heechul or Sharon or Super Junior.

“The gates open, let’s board” Hana smiled as she grabbed my hand dragging me.