What do i do??

Fate is Beyond Us

I look up at his soft black hair and his dark round eyes.

“Sure” I said softly as I feel my chest pound. I look down as I feel my cheek beginning to burn.

He walks to the kitchen and gets me a glass of water, unable to take my eyes off him.

 

Preparing the dinner was fun. We had some of us out in the balcony doing the barbeque, and most of us inside. Some setting the table, and some in the kitchen. Sharon was in the kitchen learning from Ryeowook. He really was talented at cooking.

 

“Eunmi, come here” Leeteuk said waving his hand at me. I walked out to the balcony.

“Yes?” I asked looking at them. Eunhyuk passed me a glass bottle of chick drink (a sweet alcohol).

“Thank you” I said softly to him as he responded with his big gummy smile.

 

Heenim was also there and Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Leeteuk was doing the cooking as Sungmin helped.

“So we were wondering, do you have a boyfriend?” Sungmin asked. They all looked at me waiting for an answer. I looked at Heenim, and he stared back at me.

I shook my head and gave them a light smile “No, I’m single” my cheeks going pink. Why am I getting embarrassed? I started to play with the bottle in my hand unable to look up.

 

“NO WAY!” Sungmin said, surprised. I looked at him and his eyes were massive! He was so cute, as he left his mouth opened still shocked at my answer.

“Did you recently break up?” Kyuhyun asked, also surprised at my answer.

 

“No, I never had a relationship” I gave them a nervous smile and my grip on the bottle increased.

“Really?” Eunhyuk exclaimed, everyone on the balcony stared at me.

 

“Then go out with me” Leeteuk joked.

“Yah! You’re going to burn the meat!” Heechul screamed at Leeteuk pushing him back to cooking. Then he looked back at me, making my heart beat faster.

 

“How come?” Sungmin asked me now standing closer to me.

“Becau-“ I paused. Because I always thought of Heenim when they confessed to me. As if I could say that. I looked at Heenim again, why? Why do you make me head over heels for you?

 

“I don’t know” I finally answered. Sungmin nodded, buying my answer, but I knew Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk wanted to question me. And Heenim, I really don’t know what’s going through his mind.

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

Omo! Why am I so happy to hear that she’s single and never even had a relationship?

I look at her, she’s changed a lot. Like damn she’s grown. Small waist, big s, skinny legs. And her hair that’s always been thin, swaying gently with the wind. She’s so beautiful now.

 

Dinner was noisy, everyone talking and laughing and drinking. The guys keep filling their cups, I hope they don’t get her drunk. I have  to look after her from these guys. But she always looks at me as well. I wonder what she’s thinking.

 

After dinner, everyone helped clean up and the job got done a lot quicker.

We all gathered in the living room.

“Okay, so we prepared a little game here” Kangin said cheekily.

“It’s truth or dare” Leeteuk smiled happily.

Nearly everyone cheered, “Hey, you’re not an MC at the moment! Stop acting like one” I said, having everyone laugh again.

 

“So here we have the bottle, our dear Eunmi drank from earlier” Eunhyuk winked at Eunmi as he placed the bottle in the middle of the circle.

That guy! He’s going to get it!

I glanced at her as she looked down, blushing. BLUSHING! Gah, I can’t believe he made her blush.

I squeezed inside the circle more as I slid off the couch placing myself next to Donghae and Kibum.

 

“OK first round!” Kangin spun the bottle as hard as he could.

Everyone waited for the bottle, as it slowly slowed down and finally stopped on Siwon, our gentleman.

“truth or dare!” Kangin yelled.

Siwon smiled helplessly, “truth”.

“Do you like mini skirts?” Eunhyuk yelled loudly.

Siwon nodded and rubbed the back of his neck as he mumbled “yes”

We were so loud, filling the dorm with laughter and yells.

 

After so many games, the bottle finally landed on me, “DARE” I yelled, as I skulled the rest of my beer.

“KISS EUNMI!” Sharon screamed as fast and as loud as she could.

WHAT?! I look at Eunmi as she stared back at me, her face turning redder by the second.

Everyone cheered, and I began to feel nervous.

“woo, let’s watch our reserved hyung kiss her our innocent Eunmi!” Donghae cheered giving me a slight push.

What do I do?

 

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

WHAT! Kiss me? Oh god, I’m so nervous I could die.

Seriously Sharon, you are so dead. I glared at her as she gave me a cute wink and poked her tongue out.

 

I look up at Heenim as he slowly approached me. I could feel my heart beating faster and louder!

 

What do I do?