First Fight

Fate is Beyond Us

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I bit my bottom lip. “You’re hurting me” his grip was strong on my wrist.

“I’m sorry” He said letting go when we were a few street down from the restaurant.

“What’s with you and Nat?” I asked rubbing my wrist.

Suddenly Heechul pulled me into his arms. “Do you want to live with me in my dorm?”

“what?” I sputtered, “How come?”

“Just because!” Heechul said hugging me tighter.

Seriously, what happened between him and Nat. “Tell me what happened?” I demanded, but Heechul remained silent.

“I’m not going to come over for no reason! I know you and Nat might have this hate thing going on, but I’ve spoken to him before, he’s a nice guy and he’s dating Sharon. Nothings going to go wrong” I assured him

“NO! you don’t understand!” Heechul shouted at me.

I was stunned, surprised, it was the first time he raised his voice at me since we met. “OF COURSE IM NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON’T EXPLAIN TO ME!” I screamed back pushing him away and stormed off.

He grabbed my hand but I flicked him off me. “I’m sorry” he apologized to me. But I’m not in the mood to accept it.

 

[Sharon’s POV]

 

“Well, they sure left fast” I sighed, worried about Eunmi.

“Yeah, do you mind if I extend my trip so I could stay longer with you?” Nat asked me smiling at me with a soft expression.

“Of course I don’t mind!” I smiled back and he held my hand.

 

~~

 

We returned back to the apartment. “Eunmi!” I uttered, “What are you doing here?”

“Oh don’t remind me!” She grunted obviously unhappy. “I need an early night” She forced a smile before closing her bedroom door.

I let out a long sigh, “Come on honey, let’s get ready for bed too” Nat suggested as he held my hand and gently pulled me into my room.

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

Crap, now she won’t even respond to my texts or answer her phone. How do you expect me to tell her what happened…

I need to keep Jae away from her. I’m so worried for that idiot!

“Is something wrong?” Leeteuk asked when he came in.

I just stared at my phone, I don’t want to answer that, obviously something’s wrong.

“A fight with Eunmi?” he teased.

I glared at him, I’m fuming with frustration.

“Do you know how annoying you are?” I roared

“Hey just cus’ your girlfriend is angry at you doesn’t mean it has something to do with me!” Leeteuk defended himself.

I stared back at my phone.

“I don’t know what’s going on but maybe you should try to see it from her point of view” He said before closing the door behind him.

 

Her point of view?

 

[Narrator]

 

Eunmi, rolled in bed trying to get to sleep, she was angry at him for hiding something from her, and yelling at her. She knew some hate was going on between Nat and Heechul, but why was she involved in it.

 

--

 

Jae, looked over at Sharon who was asleep soundly. Then he snickered as he crept out of bed.

He sneaked to Eunmi’s room and slowly opened the door...