Be prepared!

Fate is Beyond Us

I felt my heart break and I force my tears to stay back. I promise, you can come out later, just stay strong for now.

I watched her drink swirl as she drew circles with her spoon.

“I don’t have all day, so say what you want to say” her eyes glued to mine.

I clenched my hands in a fist, “You have to burn all those photos. Every single one of them, even the hardcopies”

She hesitated for a while, not knowing whether to agree or not. She sat back and played with the tips of her hair. “Fine” she agreed.

I was surprised she did…but now I have to face the hardest thing, breaking up with Heechul.

Just thinking about it frightens me. I know I will regret this more than not apologizing. I will be living with this burden my whole life. There would be no other man I would love as much as I love him.

The thought of him not being by my side, marrying someone else…frightens me.

I felt a tear roll down my face. Stupid tears, I told you to hold back!

I stood up grabbing onto my bag and walked until I turned the corner.

I ran as far and as fast as I could. I wish I could run forever, run away from everything. But my inactive body fought back. I fell onto my knees as I started to cry, heaving in as much air as I could.

My chest burned and my eyes were blurred.

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

It’s been so long since I’ve seen Eunmi, I miss her.

We’re all backstage in our dressing room. I sat back, and pulled out my phone, no new text messages or phone calls.

I felt some sort of disappointment. Is she busy today? Or is she sick? Maybe she went out with Sharon…

Someone knocked on the door, but Eunhyuk went to get it. I continued to play on my phone.

“Heechul Hyung” Eunhyuk called out to me.

I looked up to find a very familiar girl, a girl that made me jump out of my chair “Hana?”

She smiled at me innocently, “Yeah, Oppa”

“What are you doing here?” I gasped as I walked quickly towards her.

“I need to talk to you” She gestured for me to follow her, and so I did.

“What do you want?” I asked her as we stood in the quiet corridor.

She just looked at me with a smile and handed me the envelope. I stared at it as I hesitantly took it out of her hand. I looked at all the photos. I stared back into her eyes, this girl is frightening.

She pushed me back on to the wall and pressed her face very close to mine, “Break up with Eunmi”

“No!” I spurted out without thinking.

She stepped back, “No?”

“I can’t break up with her” I looked away feeling my chest tighten.

“Well, I guess you’ll be the next hot topic” She smiled as she slowly slid the photos out of my hand.

I glared at her and held the photos tighter in my hand. She sighed, “I do have copies at home”

My eyes widen, I don’t know what to say.

“You’re still so selfish” she smiled, “You know, you won’t be the only one hurt, your fans, petals would hate Eunmi and you’ll cause a big scandal, you might have to say that you guys aren’t dating and she’ll be hurt…again. Also Super Junior? They’ll fall with you”

I knew she was right, and I hate it even more.

“So if you were nice and bright, you’ll listen to me”

I took a deep breath, attempting to cool my mind, “What are you gaining from this?”

She just smirked at me.

“I’m not going to go out with you even though I break up with Eunmi” I crossed my arms.

“Who said it was you that I wanted?”