Go go Sharon!

Fate is Beyond Us

[Sharon’s POV]

 

“She said she won’t be at home for a while” I sighed.

“I’m sure she’s old enough to look after herself” Kyu replied as he held my hand.

I leaned my head on his shoulder.

She didn’t sound too bad, maybe she just needs a break. Where did she go? Did she break up with Heechul already?

“Let’s go back to your dorm” I said to Kyu

~~

“Hello everyone” I bowed as I took my shoes off.

“Sharon! How’s you and maknae?” Leeteuk asked me

“Good” I smiled

I looked around the dorm, “Where’s Heechul?” I asked

“In his room, he refuse to get out” Sungmin answered

“Okies” I walked to his door and knocked, but there was no reply. I slowly twisted the door knob and walked in. He was in bed, asleep.

“Heechul?” I whispered, not wanting to wake him up.

“go away” he mumbled lifelessly.

“No.” I protested as I walked closer. I sat on his bed, “What happened?” I asked him.

He rolled over turning his back to me.

“Did you and Eunmi break up?” I asked and bit my lip hoping they didn’t.

He didn’t answer and I just stared at his back. Please just tell me you’re tired and you guys didn’t break up. Because if you did then that means Eunmi needs me the most.

“Yeah” he managed to say.

“Are you serious?” I questioned as I went and shook him.

“Yes! Now leave me alone!” he raised his voice in anger.

I was shocked, I’ve never seen him angry. I walked out closing the door behind me. Eunmi, where did you go?

“Seriously, Hyung went all weird after he spoke to that weird girl” Eunhyuk informed the others.

“What weird girl?” I asked as I grabbed onto Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“I don’t know her, I just know that she has brown hair that’s up to her shoulders and she’s really pretty” Eunhyuk smiled.

Hana?

It must be her! It has to be!

I ran to the door, and someone grabbed onto my wrist. I turned around to see Kyu hold me back. “What’s wrong?”

“I..I need to find Eunmi…she’s disappeared” I broke down into tears.

Kyu pulled me into his chest patting my back.

Eunmi! Where are you? Please just come home…

“Eunmi is missing?” Leeteuk asked

“Are you serious?” EUnhyuk questioned

“She should know her way around Seoul right?” Shindong added

 

SLAM!

 

We all looked towards the noise, it was Heechul that slammed his door open. “It was my fault ok? I broke up with her, so she’s heartbroken and probably went to clear her head” he yelled with an angry expression.

He broke up with her?

“You broke it off? Not Eunmi?”

He rubbed the back of his neck as he leaned on the door frame, staring on the ground. “I broke up with her”

“WHY?” I yelled as I walked closer to him. Why did you hurt her?

“Because, I had to” he muttered, I could see the regret in his face.

“Is it Hana?” I wiped the tears from my face as I stared at his shocked expression.