Kim Heechul!

Fate is Beyond Us

Sharon was dabbing antiseptic on my shoulder. “It stings!” I cried as I put up with the pain.

“Have you spoken to Heechul now that you’re safe?” Sharon asked me.

I kept silent for a bit, but I knew Sharon was waiting for an answer. “No” I managed to force out.

“Why not? Now that Hana is gone, you guys should get back together”

I shook my head, “He was the one that broke up with me”

“That’s because Hana was behind it!” Sharon sat back and stared at me.

“You know, after these few days I’ve been thinking about it. It was most likely that Hana was behind it, but I really couldn’t say it even that I had to. I couldn’t do it. I was actually planning on not saying it.”

I bit my lip and forced my tears back in as they welled up. Sharon continued to dab the antiseptic on my shoulder. The pain made the tears fall out.

“I was planning on not saying it…..but he said it so easily. It just shows how much I meant to him” I sobbed and covered my face with my hand.

Sharon hugged me, “I’m sure he didn’t mean to, you didn’t see him afterwards”. My hands slowly dropped as I looked at her.

“He was completely out of his mind, he refused to eat and locked himself in his room. He was so broken!” She stared back into my eyes.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Now that I’m safe I’m not even seeing the person I love?

I slapped myself on the face, startling Sharon. “You’re right, what the hell was I thinking! I have to go see Heechul!” I stood up and was about to walk out of the door when Sharon called out to me.

“EUNMI!, wait let’s go together, they’re going on a world tour! So we have to go to the airport! How could I forget!!!!” Sharon grabbed her bag and my hand as we both ran downstairs.

We ran down the street until we saw a free taxi. Sharon pushed the people that was about to get in and total them it was an emergency before jumping in the taxi.

“To the airport please” we panted to the driver.

“CRAP! I hope they stay longer” Sharon was frowning as she tried to call Kyu.

I could feel my adrenaline rushing through.

“Damn, he’s not answering! They wouldn’t have left yet!” Sharon tried again.

I’m guessing it failed when she went to text him instead.

I kept looking at the time and checking the traffic ahead.

“Could you drive a little faster please” Sharon hurried the driver.

“I’ll try my best” the driver replied, “the traffic isn’t looking very good.

I clenched my fist and checked the traffic as well.

I leaned back and sighed. “You know, this might be fate, if we were meant to be together than we will. But if we don’t make it, maybe it’s meant to be”

Sharon looked at me, then she slapped my arm, “What the hell? Are you Eunmi? You shouldn’t think like that! We will make it!”

I looked at her frown and forced a small smile trying to calm her down.

But I still believe that its fate.

After that ridiculously long car ride we finally got to the airport.

Me and Sharon jumped out slamming the car door as we ran inside. We ran towards the gate and saw a whole bunch of fangirls.

They must be there as me and Sharon both ran towards the crowd.

It reminds me of the first time I saw him again.

This time I shoved mself forcefully to the crowd as I screamed his name. “Heenim! Heenim!”

I continued to push, feeling the glares from the fans. I finally reached the front when I watched him walk into the gate.

“KIM HEECHUL!” I screamed as loud as I could.

But he completely disappeared into the gate.

I watched in despair, you’ve got to be kidding me.

I crawled under the fence and ran after him, “KIM HEECHUL! STOP!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, but the security guards grabbed onto me.

YOU GUYS AGAIN! I tried to push free screaming his name. But he just kept walking.