DANGER!

Fate is Beyond Us

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

Am I having weird dreams lately?

I keep feeling like someone’s touching me when I’m sleeping. Must be my stupid imagination.

Since that time in Sharon’s room, Nat’s been doing weird things. I don’t know if her realizes but sometimes he walks past me and touches my bum.

It’s really annoying, but I guess its because he’s clumsy or just stupid.

I haven’t seen Heechul since then, but we’re texting now and talking on the phone every now and then. He always asks me if I’m alright, or if Nat did anything unusual. But I never told him, because I didn’t want him to feel like he's right.  

I’m not angry at him anymore, it’s just that his schedule is too tight.

I miss him a lot.

Sharon got a new job, and she’s starting tonight. She won’t come home till late. So that leaves me with Nat…

Why did I get nervous knowing that it’s just going to be and him. I feel uneasy now, but I’m sure I’m just being paranoid.

 

~~

 

“BYE!” Sharon said dressed up nicely for work.

“Have fun!” I cheered for her.

“I will, and bye darling” She gave Nat a kiss before closing the door.

 

I could hear Nat’s slow footsteps coming towards me. For some reason, the uneasy feeling increased. He then sat himself next to me…really close to me so that I could feel his hips on mine. I shifted away from him, but he shifted closer.

Then I suddenly stood up, “I’m going to use my laptop” I smiled at him before escaping to my room.

 

That was awkward, what was wrong with him! I thought to myself in frustration.

I was watching drama in my room, and I totally forgot about him. Until he suddenly grabbed me, I yelped in surprise. “Wha! Let go of me” I yelled at him trying to free his grip on my arm.

He threw me on my bed and jumped on top of me. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I yelled in fear as I tried to push him off me.

“Sharon’s not here, and it’s just me and you. You just left me outside all bored and alone, so now…let’s have some fun” he smiled at me… but it wasn’t the usual warm smile, it was a cold psychotic smile.

Fear struck me! I attempted to push him off me again but he didn’t budge, I punched and slapped him as I screamed. Then in a blink of an eye he grabbed both my wrists and held them down on the bed above my head.

My breathing became uneven and I could feel my voice disappearing, I can’t even speak up now.

He suddenly leaned in and on my neck. My eyes widened and I kicked my legs but he held them down with one leg.

Tears ran down my face, “Let…go…of….me” I pleaded. But he ignored me.

He kissed and on my skin. Even Heechul never touched me in those places. I cried harder.

Then I found the opportunity. He slowly released me as he attempted to remove my shirt, I grabbed onto my torch and slammed it in his head. He fell back and screamed in pain. I think he was bleeding but I scrambled off my bed and ran for the door.

He grabbed my shirt, ripping it as he pulled me back. I punched his injury, and he screamed again. I ran for the door once more, and spotted my phone. I grabbed my phone and ran out of the door.

I didn’t stop running, my vision was blurred by my tears. Where should I go? Where do I go? I’m so scared…all alone in the cold lonely street. I keep looking back, afraid that he chased after me.

I looked at my phone, it was covered with a bit of blood, then I looked at my hand also stained with blood. Tears rolled down my face as I looked at the mess I’m in.

My shirt was ripped, and I’m wearing shorts in the cold. I didn’t even have any shoes on, my feet were cut and sore.

There was only one place I could go to...