We didn't do anything~

Fate is Beyond Us

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

Being in the arms of someone you love is really a beautiful thing. It feels like all my worries are gone and I can just stay like that without a care in the world.

I  kept my eyes closed and snuggled in closer to him, not like I wasn’t close enough. His arms were wrapped around me, so warm, so safe. We shuffled a bit every now and then, both of us knew we were awake, but we just stayed like that. Not wanting to break the silence and our embrace.

There were a lot of noise outside and I finally opened my eyes. “They’re back” Heechul mumbled and snuggled me closer.

I feel really bad looking at him, I know he cares for me. Somehow he expected Nat to be….nasty. He tried to warn me…but I didn’t listen. Why? Why didn’t I just listen, now look at the mess I’m in. I buried my face into his chess as I attempted to hold in the tears of regret.

The door slowly slid open, “hyung, you awake?” someone said at the door. This voice, it’s Eunhyuk. I didn’t make a sound, I didn’t want him to see me, and Heechul didn’t move either.

“Heechul hyung is still asleep” I heard him tell the others.

“wake him up for lunch” Kangin ordered.

“But he’ll get upset if I wake him up” Eunhyuk whined, worried about Heechul’s mood.

“Tell him we’re going to eat meat” Sungmin giggled.

“Fine” Eunhyuk sighed in defeat. I could hear his footsteps coming closer. What do I do? He’s coming closer…he’ll see me soon.  I could also hear the others at the door, waiting for Heechul’s reaction.

“I don’t want lunch” Heechul mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

“Hyung, don’t be like that” Eunhyuk said in an upset voice.

“YAH!” I heard someone yell, then suddenly a large weight landed on top of us.

Leeteuk, Kangin and Eunhyuk jumped on us…and yes, they saw me.

There was a moment of awkward silence, then they rolled off the bed. “I told you I didn’t want lunch!” Heechul said angrily as he sat up a bit and glared at them.

I sat up too, embarrassed at the situation, “Hi” I greeted them with a small bow.

“OMO what did you two do last night?” Eunhyuk asked with wide eyes.

Leeteuk nudged him, “How do you expect them to answer that?” he laughed.

“nonono, we didn’t do anything” I denied as I shook my head and arms, flustered at their assumption.

Heechul laid back down and grabbed me pulling me to his chest. “Go away” he told the others. But other members heard the commotion and came in.

“HYUNG!” they cried, “not at the dorm!”

I tried to get up again, but Heechul pulled me back down. “we didn’t do anything” I whined.