Moving to Seoul

Fate is Beyond Us

 

EunMi’s POV

 

I really can’t forget about my first love. The last time I saw him was 7 years ago. Before he left our hometown, before his parents and my parents had a huge fight. Yeah, my first love was also my childhood friend. Typical right?

He had beautiful round eyes! I still remember when he used to call me by my name. He would hold on to my jacket with tears in his eyes and ask me to help him tie his shoe lace. He was older than me by 2 years, yet he was shorter than me. I used to make him call me noona!!

 

~~

 

It’s nearly Winter, the air is freezing! It was only 3 months ago that I moved to Seoul. I finally left the country side. I was a farm girl, knew nothing about fashion or the city. But my best friend, Sharon was a fashion freak. She made her own fashion blogs and always bought clothes from the internet since our hometown is too ‘lame’.

She truly is gorgeous though, her dream was to be a fashion journalist, and I’m sure she’ll make it. She’s so ambitious; she even dragged me to live with her in the city so she can pursue her dream. But this is also benefiting me; I don’t want to spend my whole life farming.

 

We live in a two bedroom apartment, the price they sold it at was extremely cheap, but the inside of the place was so worn. For the past months we’ve been working our off trying to get as much money as we can to renovate the place. Sharon was so annoyed that she couldn’t Skype with her boyfriend because she was ashamed of our place.

 

I’m walking back to the apartment with paint and brushes and newspapers. I kick the door lightly twice, and the door swings open, “YAY! You’re back with the stuff!” Sharon exclaimed cheerfully.

“Mhmm” I smiled as she kissed my cheek and grabbed the bag and placed it on the kitchen bench.

Then we got to work, we laid out the newspapers and we folded hats with them. We had a paint fight and after 3 hours of work it was finally finished.

 

I dropped on the floor, and Sharon joined me resting her head on my tummy. “Finally it’s done!” she kicked her legs in the air with joy.

“Yeah! About time!” we giggled.

Then she sprung onto her knees, “Oh no, I have to call Nat” She said as she hurried into her room.

Nat was short for Natinel, her boyfriend but his Korean name is Jae. They met when she first came to Seoul 4 years ago for home exchange. They went to the same school for that 6 months and they hit it off heaps well. But then he decided to study in the US. That’s why they have a long distant relationship.

But Sharon is extremely excited because he’s graduating at the end of this year.

 

After my shower, I knocked on Sharon’s door, “I’m going to get take-away”

“Ok, be careful!” Sharon yelled from the other side of the door.

I grabbed my trench coat and scarf and strolled to the shops.

It’s usually really noisy here, but today was just crazy. The amount of people here is killing me!

 

“Oppa!! Saranghae Oppa!” The girls all around me scream. What’s with all the commotion?

Is there someone famous? Out of curiosity I followed the girls, but everyone was pushing and I got shoved outside of the crowd. Ouch! Don’t’ just go crazy over some mere idols!

Then I noticed the statue a few stores away. I climbed on it and looked towards the crowd, who are they? I squinted my eyes, and just waited as they got closer.

I read some of the fan boards, “We Love Super Junior!”, “Leeteuk Oppa”, “GameKyu”, “Heenim”…

 

What? Heenim??!! This must be a coincidence right?!

                Heenim, my first love…



 

what do you think? this is my first fic here in AFF >.<