She's Back!

Fate is Beyond Us

KyuRon? Super cute right?

Yeah Sharon guessed right, I went crazy with excitement.

Suju also went crazy, but they didn’t see it coming.

I still remember them complaining that they let her stay with him in the first place as if something naughty happened between them. Always falling into that assumption!

~~

I hate being happy sometimes. It’s like something just has to tear my happiness apart.

I was back in my apartment with Sharon now.

It’s been a fortnight since I stayed at Super Junior’s dorm and kissed Heechul.

Right now I’m watching a movie on my laptop, sitting on my bed…being cuddled by Heechul. So warm and so comfortable. We were watching none other than Suju’s ‘Attack of the Pin-Up Boys’.

I laughed uncontrollably every time Heechul comes on showing off how beautiful he is. I looked up at him as he concentrated on the movie. This boy truly is beautiful.

I snuggled my head into the side of his neck and he hugged me closer as well. I wish time would stop at this moment and let us stay like this for eternity.

~~

After the movie, we took a walk in the streets. He didn’t need the disguise, it was late and the street was empty, but I had his scarf and glasses in my back, just incase.

“Eunmi?” a soft voice called me. I turned around staring at this girl. Her straight hair up to her shoulders, and she was wearing a very pretty skirt and jumper with boots. She was gorgeous.

“Yes?” I replied to this beautiful stranger. She ran up and hugged me, the impact knocking some air out of my lungs.

She released me and grabbed my shoulder, looking at me with these bright eyes.

“It’s me! Hana!” She smiled.

Just hearing her name froze me. I just looked at her. What happened? No more tight ponytail? Glasses? Face in book?

I’m not blaming her, but the fight between Heechul was caused by her, and she left me as well.

I didn’t realize but I started crying. I heard her gasp, “I’m sorry did I do anything?” I wasn’t sure if she really worried, she looks and seems so different. For some reason, she feels really fake to me. I buried my face into my hands as I cried harder.

I was then pulled into a really warm big chest. I knew this safe feeling, and I began to calm down. Everything is fine now, I have Heechul with me.

I sniffed and wiped the tears off my face, “Sorry, you just surprised me” I assured her incase she truly was worried.

She smiled at me then looked at Heechul, “Your boyfriend?”

I nodded, “yeah” I was going to say ‘it’s Heechul! don’t you remember?’ but I hesitated. I don’t know why I didn’t say it.

I looked up at him and he looked back at me, also wondering if he should remind her.

She leaned closer to Heechul, “You look familiar” she placed her finger on her lips and looked up going into deep thought.

“It’s me, Heechul” he admitted, knowing she’d find out sooner or later. But I felt my heart sink and I grabbed onto his hand tightly. I felt insecure for some reason. He held my hand as well squeezing as if to tell me to stop worrying.

I looked at Hana’s shocked expression, as if she’s seen a ghost.

“You two! How long did you guys stay together?” her shocked expression turned into a big smile.

She seems so fake…but maybe it’s because she’s changed.

“Only 2 months ago” I replied as I rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand.

“Ohh” she nodded.

“I have to go now! But give me your number, we have to catch up!” She smiled.

~~

I opened the door to my apartment. “You’re back” Sharon greeted me as she walked out of her room.

I nodded and flopped myself on the couch. She grabbed an ice block and sat next to me. I had my eyes closed but I could still feel her eyes on me.

“So you going to tell me what’s up?” she on her ice block making me want some.

“Guess who I met just then” I looked at her with my head resting on the back of the sofa.

“I can’t read minds silly” she smiled.

I smiled too and closed my eyes, “It was Hana”

I heard her ice block drop on the floor…ohh boy!