KyuRon

Fate is Beyond Us

[Sharon’s POV]

 

As much as I’m glad I’m spending the night with Kyu, it’s not like I was planning on doing anything with him. It’s just sweet.

He’s really cute, he blushes so easily when he gets nervous.

But I thought he said his bed was big! I’m scared to move, every time I move, I end up touching him. It’s making my heart beat like crazy!

But I’m really uncomfortable in this position.

If I slept with Eunmi then I can move freely. YOU OWE ME EUNMI!

I quietly, and slowly turn around, I’m sick of facing the wall.

I accidentally tapped him, and I moved back pressing my back against the cold wall. I yelped at the sudden coldness.

“Are you alright?” Kyu suddenly turned facing me, his face was very close to mine and the moonlight hitting his shoulder was very…y.

“I’m fine…it’s just the wall was cold on my back”

“Come closer than” he said pulling me off the wall. My heart starts to beat fast again. I’m older than you for god sakes! I feel like a pedo.

 

[Kyu’s POV]

 

OMO, how big are her eyes?

And she smells so nice, wait I’ve smelt this scent before.

I close my eyes, trying to remember the familiar smell when suddenly I felt something on my lips. My eyes widen in surprise as I stare at her, her big eyes are now closed and she grabs onto my shirt pulling me closer to her.

I followed her lead and closed my eyes as I returned her kiss. It’s been a long time since I’ve had this feeling again.

 

[Sharon’s POV]

 

We kissed for ages, he was so gentle and so…inexperienced.

KYAAA he’s so cute!!!! :D

But doesn’t this make me a kougar??? >.<

But I’m only 2 years older…. TT.TT

We finally stopped the kiss, and I stared at him. Gosh he’s beautiful.

He cleared his throat a bit and looked away, “Does this mean….we’re together now?” he turned away shyly.

I rolled onto my tummy and elbow, “Well do you want to?” I twirled my hair with my fingers.

He nodded, “yeah” he mumbled.

I giggled and laid back down, staring at his beautiful face in the moonlight.

He took my hand in his and entwined his fingers with mine.

I smiled and closed my eyes shuffling closer so my forehead was on his shoulder. , Eunmi is going to go crazy when I tell her.


kougar - older woman that is into younger guys


KyuRon is cute right? :D

hehe i love Kyu's shyness (:

don't forget to comment my lovely subscribers !!


Also, I'm going to start a new fanfic, the description is out!! Please check it out (:

btw heechul won the poll, so he's the main character (:

I might make my future fanfics for the runner ups (: