Meeting again

Fate is Beyond Us

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I couldn’t be bothered to remove my make-up, I’m far too tired. Even the members know not to get too close to me before I snap.

 

“Heechul is so moody” some of the staff whispered to each other.

I didn’t even bother to glare at them.

 

“The manager is here” Leeteuk said patting my shoulder.

 

“Mm” I answered, stretching my back. I stood up and walked outside putting my sunglasses on at the same time.

 

I climbed in the back seat and rested some more.

 

When I woke up, the manager was parking the car. Good timing, I can do for a longer nap.

 

We were at the lobby waiting for the lift when suddenly the manager turned to us.

 

“I totally forgot, I had guests in the dorm” He said.

 

“Guests? What kind of guests?” Kangin asked.

“Are they from SNSD?” Donghae asked with cheeky smile.

“Are they noonas?” Sungmin asked with his aegyo face.

 

“Hehe, well I kind of nearly hit one of them with the car 2 streets away, so I invited them over. But don’t worry, they’re new to Seoul, and haven’t really heard of Super Junior. Also they’re really cute” The manager said scratching his head.

He always blabbers like this when he’s embarrassed or afraid of trouble. I rolled my eyes.

 

“You left them there, with no supervision? They probably left after stealing our stuff” I snarled.

I’m really not in the mood. I feel like my chest is burning up with anger.

 

“I’m sure the girls wouldn’t be that evil” Hyo said in a light voice.

I glared at him and he looked down at his feet. Now I feel like the bad person.

 

“I’m sure things are fine, we’ll just have to go up and see” Leeteuk said patting my shoulder and Hyo’s shoulder.

 

Hyo opened the door, “We’re back girls” Hyo said in a cheerful voice.

 

Oh you’re back a girl in a mini skirt and long, soft, straight hair said as she walked over giving us a 90°bow. She was really cute, and I love her cute outfit.

 

“OMO you’re so cute!” most of the Super Junior said taking off their shoes and greeting her.

Eunhyuk went and actually hugged her. Brave guy, lucky our dorm is safe from the paparazzi’s.

 

“Nice to meet you” another girl bowed with long thin hair. Her outfit also gave off a vibe of attitude. They’re actually lightening my mood, I smiled.

 

Then I saw her face...


Comments are loved♥