Middle school

Fate is Beyond Us

 

*flashback*

 

“Wahh” he wailed.

“Aww it’s alright! Noona is here” I said patting his soft, shiny black hair.

“My shoe laces are undone again” he sobbed.

I bent down and did his laces, funny how I asked mum to teach me just so I could do it for him.

I looked up and smiled at him. I love Oppa.

 

~~

 

It was when we entered middle school, that’s when everything changed.

I’ve always loved him. Ever since we were little, ever since we met.

 

“Eunmi~” someone hugged me from behind.

 

“Yah don’t hug me!” I said to him slapping his hand off me. But he didn’t budge,

 

“Wae? But you’re comfortable to hug!” he said as he snuggled me more.

 

“Because I’m not your girlfriend, and you should only hug your girlfriend or wife!” I said slapping his hand harder.

It wasn’t like I didn’t like him hugging me, I love it. But I knew it meant nothing to him so I didn’t want it. I didn’t want to be like all those other girls.

 

It’s been half a year since we first started middle high and Heechul’s already well known in the school.

All the girls love him, his perfect face, his perfect skin, his smooth sweet talking.

He’s famous, as the mad playboy in our school.

 

“Heechul-ssi, what are you doing after school” some girl said pinning Heechul against the wall and showing off her cleavage. It was embarrassing to watch.

“Well I don’t know, is there anything fun?” he said her arm.

“Hey~ that tickles” she said in an extremely flirty voice.

 

I rolled my eyes, and went back to my classroom.

“Is he flirting again?” Hana said with her face glued to her thick book.

“Yeah, typical” I said getting my books ready for class.

 

Hana was my best friend.  I told her everything, apart from my feelings for Heechul, I don’t want her to see me like all the other girls, because my feelings for him is different to theirs.

 

I’m less close to Heechul now, but he still comes over for dinner sometimes on Saturday, or his family invites me.

 

But he’s grown a bit; he’s only 2 centimetres taller than me. But he’s still himself when all the girls aren’t there to flirt with him.

 

Our relationship was great, until that time…

 

~~

 

“I love him, Eunmi”

 

I stared at her blankly, what?!

 

“Hana, what are you on about?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HEECHUL! And I’m going to have him!” she said, no longer in her right state of mind.

“If you’re not going to support me, then go away!” she screamed at me and ran off.

 

“Hana!” I yelled, but she ignored me and continued to run.



 

comments are loved♥