Saranghae

Fate is Beyond Us

i used a lot of Korean terms in this one compared to my other chapters :P


“Umma! Appa!” Mina called out.

“Mina” I smiled as I looked over to her running to me from the swings.

She trips over and falls face first, I sat up a bit about to run to her when Jung ran up to her. I leaned back onto Heenim’s shoulder.

“Yah! You silly girl, look how dirty your dress is” Jung whined as he patted the dirt off Mina.

He held her hand and walked her to me.

“Umma, look how good Mina was, I didn’t cry!” She gave me a big beautiful smile.

“You’re a very good girl!” I smiled as I her cheek.

“And you’re a good boy aren’t you” Heenim patted Jung’s head.

“Neh appa” he smiled proudly.

These two are my beautiful kids. Jung, my son and Mina, my daughter.

“I want ice cream” Mina said as  she gave me an aegyo face.

“Appa will get it for you after we see Aunty Sharon” Heechul said as he wrapped his arms around me.

Mina pouted, “Ok” then she grabbed Jung’s hand and ran back to the swings.

 

Heechul kissed my forehead, “They’re such beautiful kids, kamsa yeobo”

“That’s because their appa is so beautiful” I smiled.

He kissed me on the lips and I rested my head back on his shoulder as I watched our kids play. The sun was shining brightly on our kids as we watched them. We were sitting on the bench under the tree with only a bit of the sunshine coming through.

 

“Eunmi!” I looked over at Sharon holding her baby.

“Hyung!” Kyu had his arm around Sharon as they walked over.

“Hello” we replied without moving out of our comfortable position.

Sharon handed the baby to me as I cuddled it in my arm.

“Aunty Sharon, Uncle Kyu!” Mina and Jung ran up to them and jumping into their arms.

Sharon gave Jung a big hug, “You’re such a cutie aren’t you?” she smiled

Kyu just picked Mina up and twirled around in a circle, and I just listened to their laughter. It was like music to my ears.

“Uncle Kyu, I’ll tell you a secret?” Mina smiled mischievously at him.

“What secret?” Kyu asked as he touched her nose with his.

Mina giggles as she whispers to Kyu, “Jung has a crush on Aunty Sharon”

“Bwoh?” Kyu said with his eyes wide.

Mina giggled some more then placed her finger in front of her lips, “Shh”.

“Yah, kid give my back my wife” Kyu said playfully patting Jung’s head.

“Ani!! I like it here!” Jung complained as he hugged Sharon tighter.

“Yah!” Kyu whined.

Sharon laughed as she hugged Jung back, “someone’s jealous” she smiled and poked her tongue out at Kyu.

 

“You ready for some ice cream now?” Heenim said as we got off the bench.

He still wrapped his arms around me as I handed Sharon’s sleeping baby back to her.

Heenim carried Mina with one arm and wrapped his other around me as I held Jung’s hand.

“I love you, Eunmi” he kissed my cheek

“and I love you too, Heenim” as I wrapped my other arm around his waist.

 

This is my fate ~ to meet you, to love you and to spend the rest of my life with you.

 

Saranghae.


WOO, it's finally finished! (:

so what did you guys think? :D

i tried to make it as cute as i could >.<


hey lovely subscribers and readers, if you love my story, mind promoting it? >.<