Official

Fate is Beyond Us

“You two are so cute!” She said as she sat on the toilet seat painting her nails.

I giggled, agreeing with her as I soaked in the bathtub.

“The hug must have been so sweet!” She said looking up trying to imagine us.

“Yeah, he made me so nervous!” I scrubbed my legs with soap.

“I can’t wait till Nat comes! You’re making me so jealous!” She joked as she blew on her nails.

“Haha, and before that I was worrying whether or not we’re dating” I smiled rinsing the soap off me.

“Well, at least he seems serious and sincere this time, not like when he was in middle school right?” She said applying her next layer.

“Yeah, she never asked out any of the other girls.” I rinsed off all the soap.

“And who could resist your banging body” Sharon teased me!

“Hey! Stop staring!” I commanded whilst wrapping a towel around me.

She laughed as she blew on her nails some more. “Have you ever thought about doing it with him?” She asked, looking up at me with a smirk.

“No! I’ve never thought of that! But he actually told me he’s a , he never went all the way with any of those girls” I pointed out, happy to know the truth.

“REALLY?!” Sharon emphasized her eyes wide open.

“Yep!” I announced proudly. “He said he only wanted to do that with the person he truly loves, after all, you never forget your first time” I added, putting my clothes on.

“True true, aww he’s totally hinting he wants to do you!” She laughed like a fan girl.

“No way! You’re just in a erted mood!” I denied drying my hair with the blow dryer.

She giggled, “By the way, tell me how to get s like yours! Seriously, I’m too flat!” She complained slapping my .

“Hey, honestly you don’t want big s! Guys just stares at you with their eyes and they’re annoying!” I complained.

“But mine are too flat, makes me feel like I have no appeal!” She whined

“Seriously, you have a great body, and your s aren’t that flat at all, they’re just not oversized” I reassured her.

Suddenly she d me “Aww these balloons are no longer mine now, they’re Heechul’s” She joked before running away into her room. “GOODNIGHT!” She yelled before shutting her door!

“YAH! I’ll get you!” I yelled, laughing as I turned off the lights and slipped into bed.

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

We’re official!!! I’m so glad she said yes, I was afraid I asked too soon.

I got off the lift and opened the front door. Then suddenly, someone covered my mouth, and more arms grabbed my arms and legs and they threw me on the living room floor.

“Kim Heechul, You have to answer to all questions whether you like it or not, or else…” My members threatened me.

I laughed out loud, “Stop with your games! I’ll answer, I’ll answer!” I agreed.

“Wow, you’re in such a good mood!” Sungmin said, and the rest of the member’s crowded around being more friendly.

I had the biggest smile on my face.

“OK, where did you go just then?” Donghae asked patting my shoulder.

“To xxx restaurant”

“Who did you go with?”

“My girlfriend”

“YOU GOT  A GIRLFRIEND?! WHEN DID THEIS HAPPEN?!” they screeched!

“Just then” I don’t know if my smile got any bigger, but it sure felt like it.

“Who is she?”, “Do we know her?”, “She must be gorgeous right?” They asked all these questions at once.

“Hey do you think I’m superman? I can’t answer all your questions at once!” I complained scratching my neck.

“Ok, do we know her?” Leeteuk asked

I nodded my lips. The members all cheered in excitement.

“Who is she?” Sungmin asked, now all the members were quiet, waiting for my response.

I smirked, “Eunmi” I said before covering my face.

“WHAT! NO WAY!” the members yelled, they were so giddy, when some cheered and some complained while smiling at me.

“I was going for her!” Eunhyuk whined.

“Damn, why would she go with someone like you!” Yesung grunted punching my arm lightly.

“YAH! She’s mine you guys! Out of bounds!” I scoffed, as the members attacked me.

 

Yep, Kang Eunmi, you’re Kim Heechul’s.


Ok so what do you guys think?? (:

The girl's talk was a bit personal :P

do i have to make this as 'h' now?? :O