Sharon!

Fate is Beyond Us

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

I could see his sadness in his eyes as he told me his story, I caressed his cheek with my hand and he looked at me. He gently placed his hand on the back of my head and rested my head on his shoulder.

Idiot, you’re the one that needs the comforting.

I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my forehead.

The silence was long, and my eyes were drooping when I heard someone slamming on the front door. I jumped and Heechul walked towards the door unlocking it.

We both walked out when suddenly Sharon ran towards me and jumped on me. She cried, hugging me really tightly and I hugged her back. “You scared the hell out of me!” she sobbed and I cried with her as our hugs got tighter.

~~

I told Sharon, Heechul and the rest of Super Junior what happened. Heechul held me close to him, and I could feel his heartbeat on my arm.

Sharon cried more and I held her hand.

“I went home last night and the door was wide opened! I thought we got robbed or something, the house was a mess and there were blood everywhere! Nat’s suitcase disappeared, and you disappeared. I was so freaked out. I tried calling both of you guys but you guys didn’t answer” Sharon’s tears were endless. I smiled at her, she cares for me so much! I gave her another big hug.

“What a ing prick!” Kangin shouted.

Everyone was saying really nasty things about him and I could feel Sharon tense up. “He is a nice guy, just not when he wants revenge” I defended Sharon’s pride.

Heechul also explained to everyone what happened years ago between him and Nat.

“How about you stay here tonight?” Kyuhyun asked both of us, but he looked at Sharon the most. “Like… until the matter settles” the maknae blushes.

“That’s a good idea” Heechul smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Yah! That’s cus you want to spend it with your girl!” Eunhyuk stated seeing through Heechul.

“But where would Sharon sleep” I asked turning to Heechul.

“Well…fine you two can sleep on my bed” Heechul pouted.

“But then where would you sleep?” I asked him

“The lounge” he kept his cute pout.

“I can’t kick you off your bed!” Sharon proclaimed.

--

In the end me and Sharon slept on Heechul’s bed while he shared it with Kyuhyun. They drove us back and went with us to collect a few days clothes and our valuables.

“I’m so sorry” Sharon apologised as she wrapped her arm around me.

“It’s not your fault” I wrapped my arm around her as well. “And you so should have slept with Kyu” I laughed.

“Yah! I’m not single!” she stated “but I so would have if I was” we giggled and we talked about the last few days before both of us fell asleep.

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

Damn and I thought I would sleep with her again. I’m so glad Jae didn’t go all the way, they didn’t kiss either. After all, she’s my woman.

“Stop moving so much” Kyu complained as he pulled more blanket on him.

“Mm” I said before dozing off as well.