Do you even care?

Fate is Beyond Us

“How did you..know?” his face was shocked.

So it is her! “She threatened Eunmi to break up with you! She had photos or something…” I thought for a minute waiting for the pieces to click into place.

We all gathered in the living room, everyone unsure of what’s going on.

“But what was the point of getting you two to break up?” Yesung asked

“She said it wasn’t me that she wanted” Heechul added to the puzzle.

Then what did she want?

“Does that mean she wants Eunmi since Eunmi is missing?” Sungmin asked as he hugged onto the pillow.

“But what did she want from Eunmi?” I questioned

 

[Eunmi’s POV]

 

“What the hell?” I looked at my shattered phone.

Hana just walked into the kitchen, “Are you hungry?” she asked with a smile.

At this point I was too afraid to say anything. “Are you alright?” i asked her as my voice trembled.

“I’ll cook for us” and she disappeared into the kitchen. What is wrong with her?

She totally ignored my question acting as if I answered her…

I picked up my sim card and stared at my broken phone. Now I can’t contact anyone.

I could hear her humming in the kitchen as she was chopping up food.

I slowly went to pick up my bad and walked towards the door.

I slowly turned the door knob but the knob just kept turning as if it was loose or something. What the hell?

“Where are you going?”

I turned around to see a very unhappy Hana. She still had the cooking knife in her hand.

“I’m not going anywhere” I denied, as I leaned on the door, afraid she’ll come closer.

But it didn’t help, she just walked towards me. “Hana, please put down your knife” I could feel myself shaking.

She stopped and looked at it, “This?” she smiled and the knife, before walking closer again.

She was directly in front of me, and I refused to look at her.

She shook her head at me, “You can’t exit through this door, without my key. But you’ll never find the key” she laughed as she my face with the knife.

I could feel the sharpness of it as the tip of the knife trailed across my cheek and down my jawline onto my neck down to my collar bone before leaving my skin.

“You’re really cute when you’re scared” she giggled before walking away.

What the hell was that?

I’m so scared, Heechul.

But I guess you don’t care anymore do you?

My back slid on the door until my bum reached floor. I sat there trembling.

She’s crazy! She seriously has mental problems.

It’s only a matter of time before she kills me.

“It’s dinner time” she sang to me from the kitchen.

I slowly got up feeling my legs going numb.

The dinner looked normal

”sit” she demanded and I obeyed.

I ate in silence as she watched me, “Aren’t you going to eat as well?” I forced a smile.

She shook her head still humming a song. I had a few more bites before feeling really sleepy.

I could hardly hold my head up then I dropped my head onto the table and I watched her smile before everything went black.