Friends with Suju

Fate is Beyond Us

 

EunMi’s POV

 

“Ok, now that the managers not there and it’s just us, do you want to check out the dorm?” Sharon smiled cheekily.

“Are you serious? What if we get caught?” I was flustered, but deep inside I really want to look at the place that Heenim lives in.

“Oh come on! A quick look wouldn’t hurt!” Sharon dragged me off the couch, and we were then sneaking in the apartment.

 

We didn’t put anything out of place, just looked in the rooms. Then the family photo caught my eye, the family photo of Heenim, his parents, my parents and me. I sat on the bed and picked up the photo frame. I couldn’t hold in my tears anymore, and I buried the photo on my chest.

 

Why does he still have this photo?

 

“Hey they’re coming back!” Sharon whispered to me in a panic tone. I quickly placed the photo down and went out closing the door behind me. I left everything in their place.

 

Sharon quickly went to greet them. They were really loud, but all guys are like that when they meet Sharon, she’s gorgeous!

 

“Nice to meet you” I said politely as I bowed. I stood up straight, and there he was right before my eyes.

 

He was looking at me as well, and I could feel my smile disappearing. Our eyes, not wavering as we continued to look at each other. At that moment, I realised he didn’t forget me, especially not when he had our photo at his bedside.

 

He broke the connection, giving me a light smile and a small nod. This sudden distance between us made me feel insecure.

Wasn’t this what I wanted? But why am I disappointed?

 

“Hey, welcome~” the members greeted me nicely.

 

~~

 

Now we’re all having dinner together, they’re really friendly and we exchanged numbers too. If it wasn’t for Hyo I don’t think we’d be this close. As idols, they sure are friendly. I thought idols should be keeping their distance from non-famous people.

 

But the whole time, I couldn’t keep my eyes off him, yet he looked at me every now and then as well.

I really wanted to apologise to him. I regretted it so much, all these years of regret, I’m over it.

 

“Are you alright? You’re really teary” Eunhyuk asked me with concern.

“Yeah, the food was just a little hot” I lied.

“You have such a nice smile” Leeteuk said to me, funny how Heenim used to say that to me too.

 

BAM! He suddenly stood up, “toilet” he grumbled before leaving the room.

“Oh don’t worry about him” Hyo said as he toasted the group.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

Why am I getting so annoyed?

I know my members didn’t mean any harm, they’re just being friendly. But I hate seeing her being surrounded by guys. What happened to her reserved attitude?

 

Aghh she’s driving me nuts!

 

I stood outside the room as I heard the group laugh and talk. I need to calm down before going back in.

 

*flashback*

 

“Yah Heechul, you want to go to Seoul? We’re going there this weekend” In-Su said to me as the long weekend was approaching.

This is a good opportunity to keep a little distant from Eunmi, after that fight, everything’s gone so awkward.

 

“Yeah why not” I said as I spun the basketball on my finger.

 

~~

 

When we got to Seoul, we checked in a small motel. We weren’t that rich so the 5 of us had to share a room. We went to the arcade, karaoke and even hooked up with some girls, but I wasn’t having that much fun.

 

In-Su then finally told us the truth, “The reason I wanted to come to Seoul, was because I want to audition for the company” He apologised for his selfishness. But honestly, everyone else didn’t mind since they were having fun.

 

“I’m interested as well” I said to him and he looked up at me with bright eyes

 

“Really?” he said as he punched my arm.

 The next day, we went to the company, it was so big, and new. I felt slightly out of place.

 

The audition required me to sing and dance, I’ve always had the confidence since I looked good. So I just did whatever my body told me to do.

And surprisingly, I made it. It was probably my face.

 

But what do I tell me parents?



 

comments are loved♥