Accident??

Fate is Beyond Us

 

EunMi’s POV

 

What should I do? Since last time I saw him, my mind just keeps thinking of him.

Sharon walks in with two mugs in her hand “How you feeling since last week?” she handed me my mug.

I sipped the hot tea, “I’m feeling better” I smiled at her.

She smiled back, sitting at the end of my bed “You want to go shopping?” She beamed.

 

Of course, shopping, Sharon’s favourite thing to do apart from skyping with her boyfriend.

I nodded and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a loose hoody. When I walked out of my room, there Sharon was applying her lip gloss and wearing her mini skirt, with stockings and a cute pair of heels matching with her warm lacy sweater and a beret. Always so fashionable.

 

She looked at me and shook her head, “We're going to go out to have fun! I’m not going to let you wear that!”

She pushed me into my bedroom and pulled out a loose blouse with a long sleeved shirt and a loose sweater. After I changed, she handed me a pair of boots and wrapped a belt around my waist.

 

“You have such a skinny waist for someone with such a big bust!” she said with a friendly jealous tone.

“I really wouldn’t mind not having any in the first place” I scoffed.

 

Then she dragged me to the shops.

We bought so much, but everything we bought was on sale!

It felt so good to carry bags but not spend a lot.

 

“Let’s head over to that café” Sharon said walking ahead.

I picked up the wallet that I dropped, and as I went to catch up to Sharon, a car swerved towards me.

“LOOK OUT!” Sharon screeched!

 

In a flash I was on the floor with my bags scattered around me.

 

I was shocked, unable to move as I stared at the car that was only a few inches away from my face.

That was so close! Too close!

 

“Are you alright Miss?” The driver asked frantically as he hurried to my side.

I nodded, still in shock.

Sharon knelt down beside me holding my bags that I dropped.

 

The guy looked at his watch then thought for a minute before suggesting, “My place is just near here, would you like to have a short rest?”

 

Before I could refuse his kindness, Sharon already accepted.

 

“I’m really fine! I said, you don’t have to” I assured them.

“No, no we’re already here” he said, with a smile and even opening the car door for me.

 

He was such a gentleman, except he was probably in his late 20’s or early 30’s. He could count as my uncle.

We went up the lift to the penthouse, and as we exited the lift, we were in a corridor filled with graffiti on the walls. They were all notes and messages.

I walked past reading some of the notes.

‘Oppa, please call me xxx-xxx-xxx, saranghaeyo’, ‘aja aja Fighting Oppa!’, ‘Super Junior is the best!’

 

Huh? Super Junior?



 

Comments are loved♥