Last Day

Fate is Beyond Us

 It was the last day that me and Sharon’s staying here.

A lot has happened for the past week. We changed the lock to our apartment and Suju helped us clean up the mess and blood.

Nat disappeared, Sharon tried to call him and text him, but she couldn’t get a hold of him. His phone was working because it would ring, just no one picked it up.

In the end she sent him a break up message. So according to her, she’s single.

She seems livelier now, and her and Kyu was getting along extremely well. I get so happy just watching them.

We’re having a big dinner in the Suju dorm just like the first time we ate here. Everyone was doing their part, and I was on the balcony again with Heechul and the others, except this time with Sharon joining us.

Sharon grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, we went into Heechul’s room.

“What’s up?” I asked her as I sat on the bed.

She smiled cheekily to me, “You can spend the last night with Heechul” she giggled.

“What? Then where are you sleeping?” I asked surprised!

She poked her tongue out and smiled, and my mouth opened naturally as I knew straight away. I squealed! And she placed a finger in front of lips telling me to be quiet. “You did it!” I whispered happily and we hugged and jumped in excitement.

“I said to him, it’s our last night here, and I feel so bad… then he asked me why because I know Eunmi and Heechul wants to spend it together…he looked at me for aggeesss! Then he said, well my bed is pretty big.. so if you don’t mind you could stay for tonight” Sharon smiled at me as she explained.

“You sneaky girl” I giggled as I pinched her nose.

The dinner was fun, and delicious. “You know, if you girls need anything, feel free to come again, you’re always welcomed here” Leeteuk informed us as he represented everyone in Suju.

“Thank you” me and Sharon bowed in appreciation.

--

So now it’s just me and Heechul in his room. Even though we spent the last week together, it was never really just us two. It felt so special to be alone with him again. I sat on the bed as I took my hair out from my bun. He sat next to me and just stared at me, “What?” I asked him.

Then he my neck, “the marks are hardly there now” he said.

I looked down at my neck and back up to him, “yeah, they are”

“So what did you and Sharon talk about when you guys came in here?” he asked me

“Nothing” I smiled suspiciously, I knew he wanted know but his ego was holding him back.

“Tell me, or I’ll just have to force it out of you” He smirked at me.

I narrowed my eyes as I thought of how he was going to do that…but nothing came to mind so I replied “no”

“You’re going to regret this” he smiled at me, then he tickled me!

I laughed like crazy as I squirmed. “S..Stop!” I managed to say, but he ignored me. I laughed so hard, to the point where I had trouble breathing. I fell backwards on to the bed allowing myself to get a 2 second break before he continued again, “S..St….STOP!” I panted as I held his face with both my hands.

it was then that I realised he was on top of me, his face very close to mine, and I panted at the lack of air I got and my nerves acting up.

We stared at each other for a moment before he slowly leant in pressing his lips gently on mine. I close my eyes and we stayed like that as we treasured the feeling of each other’s lips.