Thehun

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Sehun cracked his eyes open and rubbed them sleepily. Using both his little hands to support his weight, he sat up and yawned cutely. He turned his head to his left, then to his right. A big grin appeared on his face.


"Jae Thun mommy.." He patted the man's head softly, then turned to the other man to do the same, who turned out to be awake already. "Daddy."


"Good morning, Sehun-ah," Suho propped himself up on his elbow to kiss his son on his forehead and got a heart-squeezing smile in return. "Oh, my boy's so handsome as always. How was your sleep?" He gave him a soft smile and his hair.


"Good. It's because you and Jae Thun mommy thlept with me last night."


Suho laughed lightly and ruffled his son's hair. The lisp never failed to brighten him up.


"Sehun-ah, you're supposed to call Jae Sun 'uncle'," his gaze softened. He had reminded his son about that same thing countless times.


"I like how it thounds though. Jongin thaid he's a good mommy, not like his mommy who loves to shout," Sehun beamed innocently at his father.


Suho remained quiet for a moment. Yes, Jae Sun had taken over the mother's position like he had promised that day the queen passed away. Not that Suho took him as a wife though. No way that would happen, although he was broken so badly. They were still brothers with huge anyways. It was for Sehun's sake. Because Jae Sun was still seventeen when Sehun was born - thirteen years younger than Suho - and he hadn't found a princess for himself, he could use all the time he had to look after his beloved nephew. He was shocked the first time sehun called him mommy though.


"Well, who is this Jongin then?" Suho asked softly, patting sehun's head. He admitted he had been busy with stuffs lately, so he didn't get to spend much time with his cute son. Usually Sehun would talk about lots of things every time Suho had time for him.


"Jongin is my first new friend," Sehun flashed his biggest grin, "from the village. He's seven years old, three months older than me."


"Oh really?" Suho raised an eyebrow. "How did you find him?"


"He was playing with a ball near the gate, I thaw him when I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter