Midnight Activities

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a special chapter for SuLay, XiuChen, and HunHan. Enjoy! ;)

After spending a whole day deep down under the castle, the group could finally go back up and get some rest.


There was something that kept bothering them, but they didn't know what it was. Just after they went back into the castle that they realized something...


Everyone's eyes were on them.


"Guys, wait up!"


They turned around to see a beautiful young woman waving and running to them. It was Lynn, Jaesun's wife.


"Hi, Lynn noona!" They boys waved and beamed at her.


After giving a peck on her husband's cheek, Lynn flew her gaze across their faces.


"Why is your hair black and your eyes blue?" She asked, slightly tilting her head. "That makes it a bit hard to differ you guys from each other, you know."


With that, King Suho made all of them put on some black contact lenses to hide their blue eyes and some scarf or high-collared shirts to prevent their "tattoos" from being seen. They didn't want everyone to know what had happened to them; not yet.


But because Lynn knew as much as they did about the Tree of Life stuffs, they let her know that they had gotten their powers. She squealed happily and made the chefs prepare a huge dinner for them to celebrate it with, which the group accepted with big smiles on their faces, reminded that they hadn't eaten anything all day.


After they couldn't stuff any more food into their mouths, they decided to go back to their rooms and clean themselves before going to bed.


Since all of the boys had become important parts of the kingdom, Suho kindly asked them to live in the castle. And of course, they were more than glad to accept the offer.


It was midnight and the hallways were so quiet. Suho was walking to his room with his hand holding Lay's firmly. He greeted the two guards standing on both sides of his door as he pushed the big double door open. The short king turned the lamps on and led the younger into his room, and then twisted the key on the door twice.


Suho walked to his closet, proceeding to get changed into his favorite silk pajamas. He glanced at Lay, who was topless already and was folding his shirt on the bed, and flashed him a sweet, gentle smile. The younger gave him his dimples and cute eye smile in return.


It was like a ritual for them every time Lay stayed for the night; changing their clothes quietly, stealing glances and smiling at each other. Talking was just not their way to show their affection towards each other.


Lay put on his pajamas and went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. He closed the door and pressed his back on it, tilting his head up and heaving a long breath.


'Why am I so nervous?'


He rubbed his face and inhaled deeply once again before walking to the sink.


Lay rested his hands on the edges of the sink and stared at his own reflection on the mirror.


'Is this really me..?'


He felt like he was staring at someone else, a man he didn't know who lived in that other world, inside the mirror. That man looked so much stronger, not a nice and kind-hearted one like he was.


He sighed before removing his black contact lenses, revealing the real new color of his eyes.


'Why do they have to be blue?'


He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged as he the faucet and took a new toothbrush, which Suho had always kept there on purpose, in case Lay would make a visit and stay there without planning it first.


The young man brushed his teeth while staring blankly at the mirror, and then washed his face and dried it with a small towel. He was too busy drowning himself in his own thoughts that he failed to notice a certain short man sneaking into the bathroom.


Lay buried his face in the towel and inhaled deeply, taking in the fragrance through his nostrils.


"Ah~ what do I do?" He mumbled between his long sigh.


He jolted his head up and dropped the towel accidentally when he felt a pair of arms snaking around his waist.


"H-Hyung...?"


"What's taking you so long in here, Yixing-ah?" Suho closed his eyes and smiled against the younger's back. "You're not a girl, are you?"


Lay parted his lips and widened his eyes.


"No, of course I'm not!" he shook his head.


"Then what takes a man to spend half an hour in the bathroom at midnight?" The king chuckled lightly. "I've even finished packing for tomorrow and you're still in here."


"I, um... I was just... thinking about stuffs," Lay bit his lip. He glanced down at the arms wrapped around him, which were starting to play with the hem of his pajama shirt. Lay inhaled deeply and puffed his cheeks. His heart was beating like crazy all of a sudden.


Breathe, Yixing. Breathe.


"What could possibly bother a smart boy like you? Hmm?" Suho nuzzled Lay's neck with his nose.


Lay bowed his head, a small smile somehow made it to find its way to his lips.


"I'm not a boy anymore though, hyung. I'm a man now."


"But you're still the same, aren't you? Deep down inside that strong body, you're still an innocent child."


An involuntary gasp escaped Lay's lips when Suho slipped his hand under his shirt and slid it up and down his tummy. On the mirror Lay could see his own face getting even redder.


"Tell me, Yixing-ah. What were you thinking about? Maybe I can help you?" Suho asked softly. He the younger's chest under the thin fabric, intending to soothe him, having no idea that he was driving him crazy instead.


"It's nothing to worry about, hyung," Lay smiled hesitantly. "Say, you're not usually this touchy. Is there something you want from me?"


The middle-aged king laughed lightly at the remark.


"So you don't like being touched?" he teased, sliding his hand out of the younger's shirt, but Lay stopped his hand midway and pulled it back up to his chest by instinct.


Realizing what he had just done, Lay let go of the hand almost immediately and folded his own hands together, preventing himself to do anything stupid further.


"You like being touched," Suho concluded and giggled, oblivious to the blush spreading across Lay's face.


"D-Don't get me wrong, hyung. I'm not a ert," Lay said quickly, not wanting the king to see him in a bad way.


"I know, of course you're not."


Suho took his hand back, just to begin fiddling with the buttons on Lay's shirt, causing the unicorn to panic internally.


"Yixing-ah," Suho called softly. "Have you ever think of having... Your own family?"


Lay gulped and bowed his head, eyeing the hand popping his buttons one by one lazily.


"I guess I still have much time to think about that later," he finally laughed awkwardly. "Please don't let it bother you, hyung."


"I'm sorry I've held you all this time," the older of the two mumbled sadly, resting his forehead on the other's back. "Is it... Possible? To be that selfish? To keep you for myself any longer?"


Lay closed his eyes and heaved a long breath as the other's fingers undid the last button on his shirt in a slow motion.


"As far as I know, hyung, you're always kind enough to share what you have with others. You've never really kept things for yourself. And all that I know is that you also haven't kept me for yourself. Let me tell you what, Suho hyung, if that's all I can do to make you happy, you can keep me for yourself as long as you want."


In a swift move Lay turned around and lifted the shorter off the ground, sitting him on the countertop and trapping him between his arms.


Shocked, Suho stared down at the younger with wide eyes and lips parted slightly.


But... Oh how he loved the sight before his eyes.


Lay was staring at him like a thirsty unicorn begging for a droplet of his magic water. His ed shirt left his toned body visible and Suho liked the sight he got from his angle pretty much.


"Will you ever own me completely? Or are you just going to play around with me?"


Lay's firm voice forced Suho's eyes to move from his abdomen up to his eyes. He his dry lips and blinked several times, couldn't make it to find the right way to blurt out the words running in his head.


Suddenly Lay leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Suho's small body, pulling him closer so he could sink his face between the crook of his neck.


"Please give me an answer, hyung."


Suho's heart clenched at how sad the other's voice sounded.


"I..." his voice came out raspy. He cleared his throat and slowly circled his arms around Lay's shoulders. "It has never come to my mind that I'd only play around with you. You should've known that."


Lay closed his eyes and kissed the older's neck, on the unicorn tattoo under his ear. He let his lips linger there longer before pulling back, just to begin showering Suho's neck with light kisses.


Suho shut his eyes tightly and unintentionally squeezed the unicorn in his arms. He wasn't prepared for this, not at all; since he had always thought that the shy young man Zhang Yixing would never be that bold to him. But then there he was; sitting on the countertop in his own bathroom, spellbound, with Lay trapping him in his arms and driving him crazy with his kisses, which were slowly getting hungrier.


But when he was starting to enjoy it, Lay stopped abruptly and stepped backward. Suho pouted and swung his legs back and forth, whining internally like a little kid as if someone had stolen his favorite candy.


"What am I to you, Suho hyung?" Lay asked calmly.


Suho furrowed his eyebrows and thought deeply.


"You're, umm.. You're someone precious to me, Yixing-ah. Someone I always rely on... Someone I want to spend most of my time with. Someone..."


He lifted his chin and their eyes met, locked with each other for what seemed like forever to both of them.


"You're... Someone I want to treasure for the rest of my life. Until I can't love anymore, until my time is over. Will you... Stay by my side until then?"


Lay chuckled and bowed his head shyly.


"That's cheesy, you cheesy hyung. But I don't mind that. I'll serve my king for as long as I can."


"I'm being serious here. It really comes from my heart you know," Suho pouted and slapped Lay's shoulder weakly. "I don't need you to serve me that way. I don't need more servants, I already have enough. You can serve Kris, your actual king, but not me."


"Then what should I do for you by staying by your side, Your Majesty?"


Suho ran his fingers through Lay's black hair softly and stared deeply into his eyes.


"Be my love?"


The young doctor froze on his spot.


"What..?"


Did he hear it wrong?


"Am I too old for you?" Suho stared at the other restlessly. "Do you actually see me that way, Yixing-ah? I love you so much, is that okay?"


Squealing internally, Lay pulled the king off the countertop and carried him bridal style back to his room quickly, putting him down and straddling him on the bed.


Suho' heart was pounding madly against his chest because of the sudden act.


Lay leaned closer and cupped the older's face in his hands.


"It took you so long to say that to me. I was losing all my hopes in you," Lay whispered, his warm breath on Suho's neck sending goosebumps all over the older's body.


Before Suho could say anything, Lay captured his lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. Suho's eyes widened and his body stiffened, but then almost immediately closed his eyes and returned the kiss. He grabbed both Lay's arms and flipped their position; then sitting on the younger's belly. He pecked Lay's chest and smiled gently at the flushed face before leaning down and kissing him again lovingly.


"I love you," he whispered, "Please be mine?"


Lay squeezed his eyes tightly to hold his happy squeal.


"Yes, I'm yours, hyung. I've always been yours," he flashed a blinding big smile. "I love you too, you have no idea how much I do. I don't care if you're a grandpa or not, it doesn't change anything."


Suho buried his face on the other's neck and laughed.


"Thank you so much, Yixing-ah. I can't be happier now. But I'm not a grandpa, I'll prove you that."


Suho sat up straight and rested his small hands on Lay's chest. On his face was a ridiculously big grin, which was a bit suspicious to the other.


And then he did it; he slid Lay's shirt off his shoulders and tossed it away, and then pulled the sheets up covering both of them completely. Soon after a gasp could be heard, emitted from the younger's mouth, also a giggle coming out from the king.


"H-Hyung!"


"Shhh."


What were they doing? Only both of them knew.





On the other side of the door, two boys in their pajamas had their ears pressed on the door, their faces were split up by their big grins.


"Go back to your room, kids," one of the guards said sleepily.


Xiumin and Chen stepped away from the door and giggled madly but still quietly.


"I'm sure they're doing it! Weewee time!" Xiumin pretended to gasp and covered his mouth.


"Sshh! Don't say it bluntly, hyung," Chen snickered while covering Xiumin's mouth and stealing a glance at the two guards' faces.


"Excuse me, Mr. Guard, but aren't you feeling anything?" Chen tilted his head to see one of the guard's face clearly. His grin cracked even wider. "What if they make loud noises later?"


Unexpectedly, the young guard crouched down and buried his face in his arms, making sounds that sounded like sobbing sound.


"You have no idea how it feels like," he muttered pathetically. "I don't know, maybe I'll suffer, maybe I'll fall asleep again, or maybe I'll enjoy what I'll hear later, I don't know. I reaaaaally want to see my boyfriend so bad, like right now."


"Oh, you have a boyfriend?" Xiumin asked and widened his eyes, a bit surprised by the unexpected answer. The young man nodded weakly and the two boys couldn't help but pity him.


"You should go see him when your shift is over then," Chen patted his shoulder lightly. "And maybe have some weewee time too."


"Great idea!" the guard brightened up right away and jumped back on his feet. "I'll certainly do that! Thanks for your advice, guys!"


"You're welcome! Enjoy your night!"


Chen and Xiumin laughed and high fived the young guard before walking back to their shared room, while the other older guard shook his head and smiled understandingly.


When they entered their room, they were greeted by a sight of Lulu playing with Xiumin's deer plushie alone on the bed with her back facing the door.


"Lulu baby? When did you get here?" Xiumin the girl's soft ginger hair and smiled gently.


Noticing the familiar voice, Lulu turned around immediately and jumped into Xiumin's arms, hugging his neck tightly and giggling happily. And then she saw Chen, so she also gave him the same big hug.


"Daddy Xiumin, Daddy Chen, I missed you two!"


Chen and Xiumin stared at each other, and then at the deer girl.


"Did you just call us daddy?" Chen couldn't hold his face-splitting grin.


"Yes, is that okay if I call you that?" she tilted her head slightly, her face looked worried all of a sudden. "Bomi called Kai oppa and Kyungsoo oppa 'daddy', so I thought it would be okay if I called you that too."


"Of course it's okay!" Chen laughed. "We absolutely like it, don't we, Minnie hyung?"


"Yes," Xiumin nodded happily. "Call us daddy, baby. You're our daughter after all."


Lulu squealed happily and hugged the two boys tightly.


"Thank you, daddy! I love you both," she giggled. "So are you married then?"


"What? No!" Chen snickered and glanced at Xiumin's pink face. "Not yet, baby. But we're a couple now."


"Do you kiss then?" Lulu asked innocently.


"Well yes we've kissed twice," Chen rubbed his nape shyly.


"Can you do it again? I'm just so curious about it. Bomi kept talking about kissing, because she caught her daddies kissing," Lulu shook her head, clueless about what she was talking about.


"Well maybe we can- Wait, what? Aish, you want us to kiss here??" Xiumin widened his eyes and shook his head. "No, Lulu. It's not appropriate for a girl your age. Bomi shouldn't have seen it too. You're still very young, don't think about kissing yet! Don't let boys do that to you, okay? Just tell daddy if the boys do anything bad to you. You're a pretty girl, so be careful with them!"


Lulu gaped and kept nodding slowly at the sudden lecture. Chen kept snickering next to her, amused with that other unexpected side of his boyfriend.


'He's more than ready to be a real father,' Chen giggled at the thought.


"Um.. May I ask you something again?" Lulu bowed her head and asked shyly.


"Why not? Ask as many questions as you want," the younger of the two boys beamed and patted the girl's head.


"Why do Bomi and I look different with Monggu and Jjanggu oppa? Our bodies look different. You see, here," she pointed at her chest, "theirs are flat here. And they also have something," she moved her index finger down, pointing at the gap between her thighs, "hanging here. I saw them when I first woke up as a human. I asked Bomi about it, and she said she had no idea about it. She also doesn't have one like that. Which ones of us are abnormal?"


Chen and Xiumin was already covering their faces in embarrassment when the puzzled girl stopped talking.


"She's thirteen only on the outside," Chen whined against his hands. "Yah Lulu, how did you know you're thirteen?"


"I don't know how I knew it. I just knew, maybe? When I woke up, I thought to myself like this: 'My name is Lulu, I'm thirteen years old and I'm Xiumin oppa's pet, Chen oppa gave me to him.' Like that," Lulu imitated the monotone voice she had heard inside her head.


"Oh, that's interesting," Chen kept nodding and glancing at the other boy. "Psst, Minnie hyung. How should we explain this?"


Xiumin cleared his throat and inhaled as much air as he could into his nostrils.


"Lulu," he said as he exhaled loudly, "that's just how... Human bodies are. You know about male and female thingy, right?" he asked, and the girl nodded.


"Right. But as a fawn, did you know the difference between male and female deer bodies?" he asked again.


Lulu crinkled her eyebrows and tapped her chin.


"Females look prettier," she finally said, getting another snicker from Chen.


"She was a very young fawn, hyung. Maybe she didn't fully understand about that matter back then,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter