Plans and Secrets

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, baby.”


“AAAAHH!”


Kyungsoo scrambled off the bed, pulling all the blankets along with him, tangled around his body. He crouched down at the corner of the room and stared at the other boy with his wide eyes like he was seeing a ghost.


Kai sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes, turning his head around with narrowed sleepy eyes.


“What’s wrong, hyuung~?” he asked with raspy voice.


The small boy covered his face with the sheets around him.


“Wh- Why aren’t we wearing any shirts?”


“I sometimes sleep like this though,” Kai looked down at his own exposed body and frowned, before his brain started working completely, replaying what happened the night before. A creepy grin slowly stretched on his face. He got off the bed and approached the other boy.


“We fell asleep like this, hyung,” Kai chuckled, picking up the bundle of blankets along with Kyungsoo’s body in it. He sat the older boy on the bed and unwrapped the sheets, revealing a madly blushing Kyungsoo covering his bare chest with crossed arms.


“Awww~ How cute,” Kai balled his fists and pressed them on his cheeks.


“Psh,” Kyungsoo stood up and walked to the closet to get his clothes. “Where’s the bathroom? I need to get ready now, what time is it? What would you like for breakfast?”


The short boy kept talking as he walked around the room. Kai couldn’t stop grinning at the sight in front of him.


Why does he act like a mother? he chuckled quietly.


“The bathroom you can use is on the left of this room. The one on the right, between my room and Sehun’s room, don’t get in there.”


“Oh? Why?” Kyungsoo tilted his head slightly.


“There’s a ghost in there.”


“Whaaaat?” the older widened his eyes and covered his mouth.


The tanned boy cackled and flung his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders.


“I’m just kidding! It’s the prince’s private bathroom, connected to his room. So be careful. How about we go shower together? We need to hurry though,” Kai winked and dragged the blushing boy out of the room.


The two boys got ready and did what they needed to do quickly before they walked together towards the kitchen. Kyungsoo had to start working and Kai was showing him the way.


They stopped in front of Sehun’s door when they heard screaming coming from the room.


“Yaaahh! No!! Sehun-ah, give that back!” Luhan’s scream penetrated the walls, with Sehun’s laugh in the background.


Just when Kai was going to knock the door, it flew open and a cackling Sehun came out and bumped on him, hard enough to make both of them fell to the ground. Some clothes were sprawled around them.


Kyungsoo froze on his spot with wide eyes when he saw Luhan standing on the door, wrapped in blankets like a walking newborn baby.


Pretty...


Luhan stared at the big eyed boy confusedly, slightly tilting his head. Why is he staring at me like that? There’s nothing exposed on my body, is there?


The deer looked down to his neatly wrapped body. He shook his head and shrugged. Nope.


“Excuse me, can you get those clothes for me, please?” Luhan called out to Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo twitched at the soft voice talking to him.


“ah.. Yes!” he crouched down and started collecting the clothes as the two other boys got up and hit each other playfully.


Luhan pulled out one hand from his cocoon to take the clothes from the other, revealing his bare shoulder.


“Thank you,” he smiled sweetly. “I’m Luhan. What’s your name?”


“K-Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo.”


“Oh, nice to meet you, Kyungsoo-ssi,” Luhan grinned and bowed slightly. “now, please excuse me, I’m going to change- Yaah!“


Before he could finish his words, Sehun lifted him up to his shoulder and brought him back into the room.


“See you later, Kyungsoo-ssi!” Luhan shouted before Sehun closed the door.


Kai and Kyungsoo gaped at the closed door. They jumped slightly when it was opened again, Sehun’s head popped out through it.


“Wait for me in the dining room. Don’t forget we have our patrolling schedule this afternoon,” Sehun reminded Kai, then turned to Kyungsoo with a sweet smile. “Hello, cook-ssi. Your cooking is really good, can I have the soup you made last night for breakfast?”


“His name is Kyungsoo,” Kai snorted, but ignored by the prince.


“Yes, Your Majesty. Thank you,” Kyungsoo bowed.


“Call me Sehun. Thank you!” Sehun closed the door again, but Kai held it with his foot.


“Why don’t you go now? What were you doing in there?” he frowned.


Sehun opened the door again and walked out, standing face to face with Kai.


“I’m getting ready.”


“You’re all done.”


“Luhan hyung’s not.”


“What did you do to him?” Kai asked sharply and quickly, startling Sehun and even Kyungsoo.


“What do you mean? I was just playing around with him,” Sehun raised one eyebrow.


Kai sighed and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand to walk away. After few steps he felt his free hand being pulled back. He turned his head to see Sehun staring at him.


“What?” Kai asked.


“Why do you look so upset?” the younger pouted.


“I’m not upset. Kyungsoo hyung needs to start working now,” he motioned his head towards the other boy, who was nodding slowly with wide eyes.


“I hope that’s not only an excuse,” Sehun bowed his head and smiled a little, before he approached Kai and kissed his cheek. Kyungsoo gasped and covered his mouth, while the one kissed was only staring at Sehun speechlessly.


“I’m sorry for being childish,” the prince flashed a cute smile. “Wait for me, okay? I need to help Luhan hyung. I trapped him in those blankets somehow,” he scratched the back of his head clumsily.


“Okay. Go back in there now,” Kai finally smiled, ruffling Sehun’s hair.


“Thank you!” Sehun grinned and hurried back into his room.


Kai stared at the closed door for a moment until Kyungsoo tugged his hand.


“Jongin-ah.. Are you okay? Can we go now?” the shorter asked worriedly.


“Oh.. Yes! Right, I’m sorry hyung,” Kai cleared his throat and turned around, leading a confused Kyungsoo to the kitchen.


But the boy perked up immediately when he entered his working place. The other royal chefs gave him a warm greeting before they returned back to their works. Even the head chef, Mrs. Kim, greeted him with pinches on his squishy cheeks.


He started working with the food, cooking everything Mrs. Kim asked him to make, including the special order from the prince.


Wow, royal breakfast is like a huge feast! Kyungsoo wiped his sweat with the back of his hand and grinned happily.


By the time they were finished, the royal family (and Luhan) were already waiting in the dining room. Kyungsoo helped Mrs. Kim bringing out the food, arranging them neatly on the long table.


“Waahh.. It smells so good!” Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter