The Newborn EXO: "Baby" Guardians and Their Powers

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After keeping the twelve pearls in a safe place, Jaesun had the twelve males — EXO, as they'd like to call themselves — moving to the main entrance of the training lab to start their first training. They got out of the control room and scattered around the all-white spacious hall outside, getting themselves ready mentally and physically.


Some faint scars were still visible on their bodies, even though Lay had tried his best to heal their injuries. Unfortunately his energy got drained rather easily, but at least none of them were badly injured now.


Jaesun sat on the floor and spread the Big Book of Life on his lap in a childlike manner, like how a little boy would read a fairy tale book; ignoring the loud noises going around him.


Lay came to him and plopped down next to him, also taking a glance at the book.


"I wonder why your reaction was different from the others," Jaesun started the conversation.


A smile formed on the younger's lips, finding the topic quite interesting.


"After I ate the fruit, you mean?" he asked.


"Yes," the older simply nodded.


Lay took a breath and pursed his lips as he shifted his gaze towards the boys and the kings on their training.


"I assume it's because my power is not the same kind as theirs," he finally said. "My power is not a kind of destructive power. It probably affected us too. You know, their powers probably tend to destroy."


"I see your point," Jaesun nodded and gave the other a small but sincere smile. "You're smart as always, Yixing-ah."


"Thanks, hyung," Lay grinned, showing off his cute dimples.


"Uncle Jae, what's my power again?" Chanyeol shouted across the room, practically cutting the two's conversation. "I've tried hard but I can't make lightnings at all!"


"It's because that's my power," Chen snapped his fingers and sent the smallest lightning bolt he had just learnt to make striking Chanyeol's bottom.


"Ow! Hey that hurts!" The tallest boy jumped in surprise and rubbed his burning cheeks.


Jaesun laughed softly at the two, his eyes turned into crescents, forming faint crinkles on the corners of his eyes. Lay eyed him discreetly, thinking how the older looked so similar to Suho now that he had grown older. The only difference was the younger of the two brothers was much taller.


Lay liked Suho better though, because he was shorter than him. That wasn't the only reason, of course. The king was absolutely perfect in his eyes.


"You should make fire, Chanyeollie. Not lightning bolts," Jaesun grinned.


"Oh! I see," Chanyeol slapped himself on the forehead. He looked at his own hands, thinking of how he should make fire with them. He couldn't even make one with firewood back then when he had gone camping. Glancing at Chen, who kept snapping his fingers and striking tiny lightning bolts at everyone while laughing madly, he tried to copy the same gesture with his hand.


Snap!


Nothing happened. He pouted.


"Ow! Yah, Chen-ah! It hurts!" Came Baekhyun's shrieks. Chanyeol jerked his head immediately towards the source of the voice.


Chen was chasing Baekhyun around the room, still laughing hysterically, while Baekhyun was trying his best to cover his face and his .


Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in disapproval.


"Channie, help me please!" Baekhyun screamed for his life.


Ears perking up at the scream of his name, Chanyeol opened his legs apart slightly and clasped his hands together with his eyes locked on Chen, having no idea what he was doing but played along with his instinct anyway.


He parted his palms slowly and focused on his target. When Chen stopped running to catch his breath, Chanyeol opened his hands and pushed the air towards the older boy, acting as if he was shooting a fire ball towards the other.


'What in the world am I doing..?' he thought as he smacked his own forehead.


But then Chen's high-pitched shrill made him snap his head back to see the scene before his eyes with his jaw hanging open; pretty much similar to the others' expression.


"Pfftt.." He bit his lip, struggling hard to keep his laugh from booming uncontrollably, but failed miserably.


"Hahahahaha!" He guffawed and slapped his knee.


Chen was running around the room in panic; the back of his shirt was on fire.


"Stop laughing and come help me here!" He screamed, tears welling up in his eyes.


PSSHHH!


The next second he was soaking wet. Behind him was Suho, who had just "saved" him by putting off the fire with his power. The king giggled and muttered a "sorry" at the wet boy.


Baekhyun and Chanyeol snickered and high fived each other, satisfied smirk plastered on their faces.


"," Chen cursed under his breath and got a smack on the head from Xiumin as the reward.


On the other part of the room, Luhan was sitting cross-legged on the floor with a book in front of him. He shut his eyes tightly and put his index fingers on both sides of his head.


"Fly~ I command you to fly~" he muttered with a rather creepy tone.


Next to him was Sehun, who kept blowing his breath at the deer, hoping that a whirlwind would come out of his mouth and blow Luhan up from his sitting position.


The younger's face lit up when Luhan's shirt flapped slightly.


Thud!


Luhan opened his eyes and looked at the book in front of him dejectedly.


"Look what you've done, Sehun-ah. I almost did it! It was flying, right? Did you see it?" The doe eyed prince shook the younger's shoulders. Sehun shook his head slowly and blinked innocently.


"Oh come on. Don't break my concentration! Go and blow someone else," Luhan waved his hand to shoo the other away and returned back to his book.


"Fly~ Fly! Please book, I'm begging you!" the deer whined exasperatedly.


Sehun bowed his head and twisted the hem of his shirt, feeling somewhat guilty. He sighed sadly and began twirling his index finger in the air, not quite sure why he was doing it.


Luhan's shriek broke his train of thoughts. He lifted his head to see Luhan's exposed upper body with his loose shirt flapping up to his face.


"Oh Sehun!! Stop whatever you are trying to do!" Luhan screamed as he tried to push his shirt down, his face flushed for being exposed to everyone in the room.


"Me?" Sehun pointed at himself with dazed face. "But I'm not doing anything."


"It's clearly you, maknae," Tao snickered and smacked his head. "Look what you're doing with your hand."


Sehun looked down at his other hand, which was still twirling involuntarily. It was creating wind wisps and directing them towards Luhan. He hid his hand under his immediately and the older's shirt fell back down covering his toned abs.


Luhan fixed his shirt and his still-perfect hair while glaring at the younger prince, who was grinning at him apologetically. Tao laughed his way back to Kris, leaving the couple on their own.


"Hmph," Luhan crossed his arms and gave the younger his back.


"Hyuung~ I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that," Sehun whined and jutted out his bottom lip ever so slightly.


"No use, Sehun-ah. I won't fall for your aegyo this time," Luhan said, avoiding Sehun's gaze to hide his growing smile.


"But you always do," the younger frowned. "Come on, hyung. I promise I won't do that again." He paused and furrowed his eyebrows. "Well maybe not in public. I promise I'll only do that when we're alone."


"Why would you do that again when we're alone?" Luhan asked, trying hard to cover the grin in his voice.


"Because.." he paused to think of the reason, finger tapping on his chin. "I love your expression when I did that," Sehun giggled. "Cute and hot at the same time."


Luhan turned around abruptly and smacked the younger's head lightly.


"Who taught you to be a ert, huh? Bad maknae," he kept smacking while blushing furiously.


"Ow, ow! I'm sorry, it really came from my heart though," Sehun whined and covered his head with his arms. "And I'm not a ert! I'll only be one if you teach me to."


"And that ain't gonna happen," Luhan pinched Sehun's cheeks and cooed at him. "You'll stay clean and be a good baby boy you are for as long as it is possible to stay innocent. Got it?"


"No," Sehun stuck out his tongue and blew Luhan's shirt again with his wind wisps before he got up and ran away as fast as he could.


"Yah! Naughty Sehunnie!" Luhan laughed as he chased the younger boy around the room. He reached out his hands towards Sehun as his grin grew wider, suddenly feeling the urge to pull him back into his arms and hold him close.


Sehun's eyes widened when he felt his feet leaving the ground. He was hovering in the air for few seconds before he was thrown back into Luhan's arms; hard enough to send both of them rolling together on the floor.


They stopped rolling with Sehun sprawled all over Luhan's body. The two princes stared at each other with eyes bulging out of their sacks.


"...You pulled me back," Sehun muttered.


"I did," Luhan nodded slowly. He took his time to register what he had just done into his head. After he did so, a big grin cracked up on his face.


"I did it! I did it, Sehunnie! I used my power! I moved you with my mind!" He exclaimed and laughed gleefully.


Sehun kept staring at his baby deer, admiring the cute laughing face, keeping the image in the deepest of his memory.


"You did," he chuckled. "Promise me that you'll always pull me back everytime I walk away from you," Sehun whispered softly before he took Luhan's lips in his own.


Luhan's heartbeats quickened and he could feel the heat rush to his face because of the sudden attack. He stared at his boyfriend of four days in the eyes and for the first time he could actually feel it; feel that Sehun was literally and completely his.


"Promise me that you won't walk away," Luhan circled his arms around Sehun's neck and took him into yet another innocent kiss.


"Promise."


They hooked their pinky fingers together and giggled cutely.


"Woosh~ Watch out, Captain Galaxy is coming!"


The two princes looked up right in time to see Kris dashing right above them in the air superman style, arms stretched out in the front.


"Such a mood wrecker," the other boys whispered to each other and giggled at the scene. They had been watching the two intensely the whole time.


"...Don't ask me, I don't know him," Luhan covered his face with his hands out of embarrassment.


The couple sat up and watched the king's weird action with similar expressionless faces.


Kris flew lower when he spotted his target. Noticing this, Tao started running along, matching his pace with his smoking hot and y flying beast. When Kris was low enough, Tao hopped immediately onto his back and gripped on his shoulders tightly. Kris brought him up in the air and dashed around the room.


The boys gaped at the attraction and clapped their hands like good spectators each time Kris did a flip in the air.


Kris was about to do his last flip when suddenly Tao slipped from his position on his back; now hanging beneath him instead. Tao wrapped his arms tightly around Kris' neck and legs around his waist, clinging onto him like a baby panda.


"Kreeeease put me down!" Tao screamed out a not-so-manly shriek. Their spectators guffawed loudly, some even rolling on the floor.


"I got you, baby," Kris looked down and winked at his panda. But when he was about to land, suddenly Kai appeared before him out of nowhere, looking dazed and clueless.


"Kris, staaahp!" Tao shut his eyes tightly and screamed again before they could hit the tanned boy, and this time the king actually stopped.


Everything stopped.


Tao opened his eyes and found himself still hanging on Kris, who was freezing in the air. He turned his head to see the others, and to his surprise, everyone was freezing too. Their expressions and gestures remained unchanged, as if the time had been stopped.


He released his hold on Kris and stepped his feet back on the ground.


"Um, hello?" He waved his hand in front of Kris' gaping face. He did the same to Kai, who was only few centimeters away from Kris' nose. He looked stunned.


Tao's eyes widened when he realized what was going on.


"Am I the cause of this..?" He pointed at himself. "I actually stopped the time?"


He gasped and covered his mouth.


"I stopped the time.. I stopped the time! I controlled the time!! woohooo!" He pumped his fist and hopped around happily.


"Wait.. How do I return it back to normal?" Tao stopped abruptly.


He tried to snap his fingers. Still the same.


'It's not working,' he furrowed his eyebrows.


Tao put Kris down on the floor and moved Kai aside as he thought hard of how to get the time working again.


"...Work. Start. Go, time. Go. Move," the panda kept snapping his fingers.


He finally gave up and fell on his desperately. He hugged his knees and buried his face in his arms.


"This is bad. Really bad. I'll get old and die alone while everyone stays like this. I don't want to live my life alone," he began mumbling to himself. He lied down on his side and pouted.


"Maybe I should just end my life here before I have to suffer alone. I'd miss Kris though. And Luhan ge too. And Hunnie too. He's stupid and thinks he's cool when he's not, but I like him quite a lot."


Faint giggles stopped him from spilling his heart out any further. As soon as he turned around, he burst out in tears. The giggles transformed into an explosion of laughters.


"I am cool. And smarter than you, at least," Sehun shrugged, not quite amused with the other's confession.


"My mouth is dry," Baekhyun and smacked his lips. "He just had to do it when I yawned."


"Let me help you getting it wet again, baby," Chanyeol winked seductively, getting some "eeww~" here and there.


"What did I tell you about controlling your mouth in public, Chanyeollie?" Baekhyun forced a smile while pinching the taller boy's thigh.


"Ow, okay, okay! We'll just do it later," the big boy pouted and shot the other a hurt look.


"Guys, I'll go change my clothes now. Otherwise I'll catch a cold," a still-soaking-wet Chen stood up and walked out of room. Jaesun got up and chased the boy to offer him some help.


"Okay, everyone. Get back on your training. Hut hut," Suho clapped his hands to get the boys moving, getting some grunts here and there.


"I still cannot freeze anything," Xiumin whined.


Sehun and Luhan got up and approached Kai, who had been sitting quietly like a good boy ever since Tao had gotten the time working again.


"You also did it, didn't you?" Sehun pointed his finger at Kai accusingly. "I saw you popping out in front of Tao and Kris. You weren't there before."


"The others didn't notice though," Luhan nodded, agreeing with Sehun's words.


"I guess I did?" Kai puffed his cheeks and cocked his head to the side. "It felt weird. It was like I was nowhere for milliseconds, and then before I could realize it, I was already standing there."


"How did you do that?" asked the youngest of the three.


"I don't know. I tried to do it but I couldn't. And then I saw Kyungie across the room, I thought it would be really nice if I could teleport and appear in front of him to surprise him. And poof! I was gone and then appeared again in front of that Captain Galaxy and his pet panda."


"Awesome," Luhan said, staring at the younger with sparkling eyes. "Yours is teleportation, huh? Don't use it for bad intentions."


"Yeah, he might teleport to the bathroom when Kyungsoo hyung is showering," Sehun snickered and high-fived Luhan.


"No! That's embarrassing," Kai smacked his brother's head, blush spreading across his face. He glanced at Kyungsoo, who kept stomping his foot on the floor with Xiumin watching him with confused face.


'What is he doing..? Is he mad?'


Kai was about to get up and approach the big-eyed boy, but Luhan's words held him back.


"Kai.. Do you happen to remember.. What we did earlier?" the oldest prince asked sheepishly.


"Oh? What is it, hyung?" Kai sat back down and tilted his head slightly. "What did we do?"


Sehun shifted his gaze between the two in confusion.


"You don't remember?" Luhan asked desperately. "At all?"


Kai furrowed his eyebrows and began digging on his memory.


'What did I do to him? This is bad, Sehun is glaring at me. He'd definitely kill me if I did something bad to Luhan hyung, although I didn't mean to do it! But what did I do?? It can't be... No. Last night I didn't even know where he was. Even if I did, I wouldn't do such things, right?? Yeah I know Luhan hyung is cute and pretty and all, but I am not to betray Sehun and my Kyungie. I can't-'


"I also don't remember clearly though," Luhan's voice snapped Kai out of his internal panicking. "It's kind of blurry, but.. Somehow I still feel bad. Not physically, but mentally."


"Did I.. Hurt you by any chance?" Kai asked carefully.


"You definitely did," Luhan laughed awkwardly, practically making the other two stiffen. "I mean, we all did hurt each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter