Remember Me? I'm Your True Love (Hunhan)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-K's 'cold' prince had literally turned into an ice prince.


It had been twelve hours since Sehun passed out. Now his rigid body was laid helplessly on his bed. He looked really pale, and his body was as cold as ice.


Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were surrounding him on the bed with mournful faces.


Chanyeol took Sehun's cold hand and squeezed it gently.


"Sehun-ah. When will you wake up? Did you forget that we have a plan to go to Baekkie's house together?" the tallest mumbled sadly.


"It won't be the same without him," Baekhyun bowed his head and pouted. "How are we supposed to have fun and play together when he's like this?"


"If only he could wake up just for awhile.. Maybe I could help warming his body with his favorite soup," Kyungsoo blinked and dabbed his glassy eyes. "Ah, I can't believe it. He still looked really cheerful with his new hair this morning, wasting lots of time in front of the mirror, but now he can't even open his eyes."


Kai looked down sadly and chewed on his bottom lip.


I miss him. I'd rather let him troll me all day than see his frozen body without being able to do anything.


He was starting to blame the stone. Sehun was being like that because he held Suho's stone.


That thing must be cursed or something. Dad needs to explain this..


Then came a soft knock on the door, before it was opened slowly and hesitantly. A familiar head poked in through the gap.


"Um, hello again everyone," the soft beautiful voice penetrated the air in the room.


"Hello, hyung. Come in," Kai smiled at the boy.


Luhan closed the door carefully and walked towards the bed with his eyes locked on the unconscious boy on the bed. The other four boys scooted away to give a way for him.


The deer prince sat next to the body and stared at him with sad eyes.


"Sehun-ah, baby.. What happened to you?" Luhan cooed sadly and Sehun's cheek. Of course he wasn't expecting an answer.


"Your dad told my dad about this, and I rushed here immediately after knowing about it.. You've made me worried to death, you know?" Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and gave it a soft kiss.


The other four watched him sadly. The boy looked kinda silly, talking to a lifeless body and all, but they all did the same few minutes ago anyway.


"The others are even worried about you. You know, all of us eight. They all have come here to wait for you to wake up," the curly haired prince pouted and pressed his cheek on Sehun's palm. “You look fabulous with that hair, by the way.”


"All of us eight?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "He might not be able to see it now, but there are only five of us here waiting for him to wake up."


"Oh, not exactly," Luhan put down the other prince's hand carefully on the bed and walked back to the door.


The other four watched him curiously as he opened the door a little and poked his head out to talk to someone outside.


And then he opened the door widely, revealing three boys standing outside. They were Xiumin, Chen, and Tao.


"Hello," Xiumin waved at them timidly, with Chen's arm resting around his waist.


"Oh, you guys! Come in, come in!" Kyungsoo waved his hands, motioning them to get into the room.


The three joined the others sitting on the big bed. They took a close look at Sehun's face and poked his cold arm.


"He's really cold," Tao poked Sehun's cheek. "Like, abnormally cold."


"He even has black circles around his eyes like yours, Tao-yah," Chen rubbed his chin as he observed the face. "His lips are almost white. His blood is still flowing inside, isn't it?"


"Of course, don't be silly," Xiumin frowned and slapped Chen's shoulder weakly, then flashed an apologetic smile at the others.


"He looks awesome with that rainbow hair though," Chen brushed his fingertips on Sehun's hair.


"Stop touching him, you guys," Luhan slapped the hands away.


"Lulu only wants Sehun-ah for himself only," Xiumin nodded understandingly, then stuck out his tongue to Luhan, who did the same to him mockingly.


"It's funny that Sehun-ah is the one being the sleeping beauty now," Kyungsoo mumbled, but loud enough to be heard by everyone (except Sehun) in the room.


"Oh, you're right," Kai chuckled sadly. "How ironic."


"What sleeping beauty?" Baekhyun asked out of curiosity.


"Umm.. The first night Luhan hyung came here, he was unconscious and wouldn't wake up, and Kyungsoo hyung gave the idea that he was like sleeping beauty, so he should be kissed to be woken up. Sehun ended up kissing him on the lips, and it worked," Kai explained, completely oblivious to Luhan's reddening face.


The other boys cooed at the cute story, their hands found their way to Luhan's cheeks and pinched them mercilessly. The deer whined and tried to push the hands away.


"You should kiss him too!"


"Yes! Just give it a try, maybe it will work."


The two puppies there kept nudging the deer on both sides, encouraging him to put their brilliant idea into practice.


"No, not in front of you all! It's embarrassing," Luhan covered his madly blushing face with a pillow.


"We'll turn away then!" Xiumin bounced on his , a little bit too excited. "It's for Sehun-ah! We promise we won't peek! Right guys?"


The others nodded vigorously with creepy grins plastered on their faces.


Luhan sighed and rubbed his face in defeat.


"F-Fine. I'll do it. Turn around you erts."


All seven boys sitting around him turned around immediately, some even covered their eyes too, leaving Luhan in an awkward position next to the unconscious prince.


Luhan heaved a long breath and glanced at Sehun; more specifically, Sehun's pale lips.


His heartbeats started to get faster as he scooted closer and held Sehun's cheek gently.


His mind flew back involuntarily to the previous night, when he had touched Sehun more than he was supposed to. He could feel the heat rush to his face.


Please wake up, baby..


Luhan closed his eyes as Sehun's cold chapped lips brushed against his.


He slid his tongue along the younger's lips and nibbled on them, leaving wet trails on them.


He lifted his head from the other hesitantly and opened his eyes half way to see Sehun's face, expecting him to be awake already.


He felt like getting a punch on his chest when he found Sehun's eyes were still closed.


He was more than disappointed, although it wasn't his fault that Sehun didn't wake up.


Luhan buried his face between the crook of Sehun's neck and started to sob quietly.


"Hyung, are you done?" Kai asked without turning around. Wow it's a long kiss.


The door flew open suddenly, gathering all the boys’ attention.


The royal advisor stood there with wide eyes, his gaze locked on his nephew who had another boy sprawled on top of him and another seven boys sitting around them in circle, with their backs facing the two.


What’s happening here? What kind of ritual is this?


“Um.. Sorry for disturbing,” Jaesun scratched his head awkwardly.


“It’s fine, uncle! We’re just trying to wake him up,” Baekhyun grinned and pointed at Sehun with his thumb.


Luhan got off Sehun immediately and wiped his remaining tears away. The other six turned around and looked at him questioningly.


“I- I’m sorry, I couldn’t help him,” Luhan stuttered and sniffled. Kyungsoo hugged him and patted his back soothingly.


Jaesun furrowed his eyebrows as he approached Sehun. He plopped down on the bed and the rainbow hair.


“Will he be okay, uncle?” Kai crawled on the bed towards his uncle and put his chin on the tall man’s shoulder, pouting at the sight of his sleeping brother.


“Yeah, he will,” Jaesun smiled sadly.


“How do you know he will?” the tanned asked weakly.


“I just know he will,” the man sighed. “Just.. I don’t know when he’ll wake up. But listen closely kids,” he flew his gaze across the boys’ faces, “don’t be too aggressive when he wakes up.”


“What do you mean?” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and scooted closer, along with the others.


“He needs some time to recover from his trauma. What happened to him was really shocking and terrifying,” Jaesun looked down and caressed Sehun’s cheek.


“You understand what happened to him?” Luhan looked at him expectantly. “What.. What happened to him exactly?”


“I’m not sure either,” Jaesun shook his head. “It could be more.. something, bigger than I thought. But I guess he got something. Maybe a vision? Because it had something to do with his eyes,” he shrugged.


“He’s.. not blind now, is he?” Luhan’s lips quivered.


Jaesun blinked at him with dazed face.


This kid cares more than the others, doesn’t he?


“We all hope he’s not, don’t we?” the handsome man patted Luhan’s arm and flashed a soothing smile. “Don’t worry, kid. He’ll be fine. You’ll take care of him, won’t you?”


“Yes, I will!” Luhan nodded with determined face. “I promise I’ll take care of him and stay by his side when he wakes up.”


“Aww~” the rest of them cooed in unison.


“They really are a cute couple,” came a whisper between them all, but no one knew who said it.


“We’re not a couple,” Luhan pouted sadly, responding to the remark despite not knowing where it came from.


“Don’t you love each other?” Chanyeol asked abruptly, saying everyone’s thoughts out loud.


“He.. He has never said anything about love though,” Luhan bowed his head, a light blush colored his cheeks. “How can he understand about love anyway?”


The oldest in the room raised his eyebrows, finding the case quite amusing.


“Then how about you?” Jaesun smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter