Getting to Know You (Hunhan & Kaisoo)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan hyung."


"That sounds good."


"But you look younger than me. It's weird."


"No it's not. The fact is I'm 2 years older and you have to accept it, little boy."


"I'm taller than you."


Sehun crossed his arms and pouted. "Look at you, pouting like a kid. How cute," Luhan laughed and pinched his cheek.


"I'm cool, not cute. See," Sehun ran his fingers through his straightened up blonde hair and flashed a y smirk. The other boy, actually started fanboying internally, pretended to puke at his action. They both laughed and hit each other's arms playfully.


They threw some more lame jokes and laughed together before comfortable silence covered them once again.


"Luhan hyung. You and your chubby friend.. Pretty close, huh?" Sehun asked randomly.


"Yeah, we're childhood friends. Like you and Kai, right? Why do you ask?" Luhan turned his head facing him, finding the random topic quite interesting.


"Yeah, like me and Kai. But.. Not exactly the same, I guess?" Sehun shrugged. "You see, since my uncle's wedding day, the people in town have been talking about a half drunk chubby boy chasing a completely drunk guy kidnapping his friend. I assume it was your buddy trying to help you, am I right?"


"Yeah I guess," Luhan nodded. "I didn't see any other people who were doing the same thing that day. So yeah I guess they were me and my friend Xiumin."


"He's really good, isn't he?" Sehun mumbled. "Kai also helped me once. And I'll never forget about it. How he tried to look brave, how he decided to protect me for the rest of his life.. Stupid boy, wasn't he?" Sehun smiled to himself. "He would've been free if he didn't make such a big decision so fast."


Luhan felt warm inside, seeing the genuine smile on the other's face. "No he wasn't. My father told me about him. Actually, I think he's pretty lucky to live with you," he mumbled, not really thinking of what he was saying.


Sehun looked into the deer's eyes deeply, secretly searching for a hidden meaning in his words.


"You love him. Don't you, hyung?" He asked out of the blue.


"Wh- What..?" Luhan widened his doe eyes, his heart beat faster suddenly. "Who... do you mean?"


"Xiumin hyung," Sehun frowned slightly.


Luhan bowed his head. He didn't even understand why the younger boy asked him such a question suddenly.


"I.. Yes of course. I mean, he's my best friend, how can I not love him?" Luhan held his breath. Good answer, Luhan. As expected of the smart me. He stole a glance at the other boy. Wait why is he sighing?? Is it the wrong answer? Oh God.


"Hyuungg.." Sehun's voice sounded nagging. "That's not what I meant," he pouted.


Aigoo, how cute! Luhan squealed inside.


"Ah, what do you mean then, Sehun-ah?" Luhan laughed awkwardly. Actually he understood what the other meant, he wasn't that stupid. He just didn't really want to talk about it. "Aren't you too young to talk about love?" He chuckled and nudged Sehun's shoulder with his.


"I'm already 17," Sehun jutted out his lower lip slightly, then bowed his head and sighed in defeat. "Just forget it."


Luhan couldn't help but think about it. Did he love his baozi... That way?


Screw it, his life was already complicated.


His flying thoughts jumped back into his head when Sehun leaned closer and put his head on his shoulder. Luhan froze, but then awkwardly circled his arm around the younger boy's shoulder. They stayed in that position for awhile, until Luhan could relax his body and calmed his heartbeats.


"Hyung, can I ask something?"


"What is it, Sehun-ah?"


"It's about your assistant, Tao," Sehun answered hesitantly. "I've been wondering.. Who is he, actually? Isn't he.. Pretty close with your father? Do you acknowledge that?" When he saw Luhan twitch, he quickly added, "We don't have to talk about this if you don't want to, though. I'm sorry, it's quite sensitive, isn't it?"


"It's okay, no problem. I'm used to it," Luhan answered quickly. "So you were aware of it too, huh?" He sighed and lowered his gaze.


Sehun lifted his head from Luhan's shoulder. He took the deer's head and put it on his shoulder in exchange, his arms covered the small body. Just by being treated that way was enough to make Luhan feel the urge to cry.


"He.. He's my dad's.. Lover, you can say that," Luhan sank deeper i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter