We Meet Again

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud noises of two metal sticks hitting each other were heard along the hallway in EXO-M's castle early in the morning. It came from the training room, where two boys were fighting each other.


The black haired boy spun his stick around and swung it towards the other boy's legs, but the smaller boy jumped high and landed rolling on the floor. He stopped with a cool pose, his stick in his tight grip. He stood up and jumped again with his leg stretched towards the other boy, ready to tackle him down. When he almost hit him on the head, the eagle eyed boy jumped backwards and rolled in the air, landed kneeling on one knee. The baby faced boy followed landing on the floor, their backs facing each other. He spun his body around without even bothering to stand up and swung his arms, his stick ready to hit the other's head. But the other was faster to turn around and shielded himself, causing the two sticks hit loudly. Both of them pushed with all their mights. But the smaller boy's position gave advantage to himself, so he pushed his weight on the other, causing the taller boy to fall on his back, still shielding himself. They both narrowed their eyes.


After a moment without any changes of position, they both stopped struggling and stood up.


"You've become stronger and faster, Luhan ge. It's getting harder to defeat you," Tao brushed the dust off his clothes.


"Thanks. You too, Taozi," Luhan grinned. "I'm manly, aren't I?" He showed off his biceps.


"Yeah, it's no joke. People shouldn't let themselves being fooled by your girly face," Tao grinned and put their sticks in a huge metal cabinet.


"Yah! I'm not girly," Luhan smacked Tao's head. "It's called handsome," he smirked and made a y pose.


"Ow! When did you get that narcissism from your father?" He chuckled and rubbed his head.


"Pfft, I'm not like him," the deer scoffed.


"Not like who?" Another voice echoed in the spacious room.


The two boys turned their heads towards the door to find the King's head poking in.


"Oh hey Dad. It's nothing," Luhan grinned and scratched the back of his head.


"I heard you," Kris pouted and walked in. "Here, I've brought some drinks."


"Thanks Dad-"


"It's not for you," Kris pulled back the bottle of water away from Luhan's hand, and gave it to Tao instead. "You can get your own drinks. Tao must be too tired from training you all morning." The deer boy gawked at his father, who childishly stuck out his tongue to him.


"Thanks, Kris," Tao grinned and took the bottle.


"What- I'm tired too, Dad!" Luhan stomped his foot and pouted. "And what's with him calling your name just now? Oh my God- I don't even want to know. Whatever," he turned around and stomped his way out of the room while shaking his had and mumbling incoherent words.


Tao and Kris grinned and stared at each other.


"You spoil me too much. Your son is him, not me," Tao chuckled.


"I know. I'll just let him grow up into an independent man. I've spoiled him too much all this time, you know," Kris threw his arm around Tao's shoulders and pulled him closer. He locked his gaze with his.


"So you won't let me grow up then?" Tao smiled, his fingers touched Kris' chin.


"I'm afraid I won't."


Without any warnings, Kris pecked Tao's lips. The boy's eyes sparkled happily, a big grin appeared on his face. Kris chuckled and kissed him once again, this time a bit longer, until Tao pushed his chest slightly to catch his breath.


"What would Luhan ge say if he saw that?" The panda boy laughed.


"I guess he wouldn't mind having you as his mom," Kris smirked.


"Oh my God. No that's-" Tao slapped Kris' chest playfully, his cheeks were flushed red. "Don't say such embarrassing things."


"How cute you are, Taozi," Kris laughed and pinched his cheek. "Oh I almost forgot. Suho called, he said he's coming today. There's something really important that we need to talk about, but he hasn't told me what it is. Take care of my Lulu today, okay?" He patted Tao's head.


"Sure thing, Your Majesty," Tao grinned.


They both didn't know that Luhan hadn't left yet. He was standing outside the door, eavesdropping their conversation.


My life is even more complicated than a rubik's cube, he sighed and walked away quietly to his bedroom.


Luhan threw himself on his bed and stared blankly at the ceiling, his brain replaying the conversation he had heard earlier.


Tao? My mom? he snorted. Of course I'm not okay with that. He's a boy who's 2 years younger than me!


He shook his head hardly when a familiar woman figure appeared in his mind. He wasn't in the mood for crying his eyes out, so he tried hard to brush off his longing for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter