Sleeping Beauty (Hunhan)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ah! I'm coming in!"


"No no no waiitt!"


Kai kicked the door open and scrambled into the room, ignoring the panic prince trying to grab anything nearby to cover his body.


"Yah! I'm changing, dammit! How many times have I-" Sehun stopped moving completely when his eyes fell on the body in Kai's arms. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, the pillow he was holding plopped to the ground helplessly.


"Kai.. Is that Luhan hyung?!" He rushed to his buddy.


"Ow ow. Eww. No no, cover that first," Kai put Luhan down on Sehun's bed and turned his head away, one hand shielding his eyes and another one pointing at Sehun Jr.


"Oh right." Sehun took his clothes and got dressed quickly. "That's what happens if you're too smart, you know? My brain can't even remember to lock the door every single time."


"Yeah yeah," Kai rolled his eyes and shrugged, didn't buy the other's lame excuses.


Sehun crawled on his bed and sat next to Luhan's body. The young prince felt his heart broke seeing how fragile the other looked. He reached out his hand to caress the unconscious boy's cheek. "What happened to him? Where did you find him?" He pried his gaze off Luhan's face to see the other boy.


"I'll tell you later. Let him rest here, I have Kyungsoo hyung in my room. I'll go get ice packs and other stuffs, you go change his clothes," Kai turned around and walked to the door.


"Okay. Thanks buddy, I owe you a lot," Sehun smiled. "And maybe your friend there can start working now? Please get some food for Luhan hyung, in case if he wakes up soon," he Luhan's hair and stared at him lovingly.


"Understood, Your Majesty," Kai bowed and grinned teasingly. He hurried out and closed the door in time before a flying pillow could hit his precious face.


Sehun sighed and got off his bed. He took a fresh towel from his bathroom and opened his giant closet, taking a thick woolen sweater and his old white silk pajamas, which was now too small for him. He blushed lightly when he grabbed his underwear too.


He's soaking wet, I have no choice.


The blonde boy crawled back to the older's side on the bed. He stared at him for awhile, his hand tugging on Luhan's wet shirt.


So I'll get to see him now.. Is this really okay..? What if he wakes up?


Sehun shook his head and bit his lip.


Oh come on. It's Kai's fault that he took my innocence. Yeah thanks a lot bro.


Carefully Sehun lifted Luhan's shirt, revealing his bare milky white skin. Sehun raised an eyebrow seeing the well built body - which he had expected to be more feminine like a girl.


He got rid of all pieces of clothes covering Luhan's body one by one, until there was nothing left on it. Sehun gulped, feeling something weird tingling inside him.


No, he's too perfect. Too beautiful. No no no, hold yourself! Hey now, what's your hand doing there?! Stop it, you ert.


Sehun groaned quietly and pulled his hand back. But after he fought with himself a little bit more, he let his hand caressed Luhan's face gently, slowly moving down to his neck, tracing his collarbones. He gulped and let his fingers linger there a bit longer, before he moved them down to trace along the other's bare chest and abs.


A little bit more won't hurt..


He slid down his fingers until..


Okay stop. I'm touching him too much! It's no fun if he suddenly wakes up and beat the out of me.


Sehun shook his head hard to clear his mind. He quickly clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter