I Love Her, But I'll Give Her to You For Free! (Xiuchen)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earlier that day, Xiumin went to the field with Luhan. But to his surprise, he met the boy who had become his hero a couple days ago; Chen.


As far as he could remember, the dark brown haired boy was really nice and full of warmth, a wide smile was always plastered on his face. And that was what greeted him first place when the boy ran to him. The smile that could make Xiumin's heart feel warm somehow.


As always, Chen was a well mannered boy, talking politely and all. In all honesty, at first Xiumin thought he was a bit arrogant, just by seeing his face. But as the younger talked more, Xiumin found more and more positive sides of him.


He was too deep in his own thoughts that he didn't realize he'd been too quiet, smiling to himself secretly along the way to Chen's place. His arms were around the younger's waist - it wasn't his will, but the other asked him to do so, for his own safety.


"Xiumin hyung. What's been bothering you?" Chen asked, turning his head slightly to catch a glimpse of the older's face. Is he actually this quiet?


"O-Oh, it's nothing," Xiumin blushed, being caught spacing out by the other. "I was just thinking about random things."


"Is it that hard to be separated from your buddy Mr. Prince?" Chen smiled teasingly, although the boy behind him couldn't see it.


"Wh- What? No, that's not it, silly!" Xiumin slapped Chen's back weakly and chuckled, his cheeks slightly flushed.


"Right," Chen grinned, didn't really believe what the other said. He stopped the horse in front of an old big house. "Here we are, my grandparents' house!"


"Waahh.." Xiumin stared at the house in awe. "It still looks like a rich people's house although it's old.. I didn't expect to find a house this big in this field! In fact..." he turned his head around. "It's the only house around here. We've gone a bit far, haven't we?"


"Yeah, but still in the same field," Chen chuckled. "Come on, let's see the farm!"


The two boys got off the horse. After putting Amber in a safe place, Chen grabbed Xiumin's hand and led him running into the house excitedly.


"The farm is at the backyard, you have to see it!" The younger laughed, his hand instinctively squeezing Xiumin's a little bit.


"O-Okay," Xiumin grinned, almost tripped on his own foot. The warmth from Chen's hand had reached his face, causing a faint blush on his cheeks.


They stopped in front of a big wooden door at the back of the house. The younger boy pushed it with both hands, revealing a huge field with white wooden fences surrounding it. On the sides of the field were stables, a big red barn, chicken coops, and pens filled with other animals. In the middle of the field, some horses were wandering around and grazing on the fresh green grass, together with some sheeps, cows and deers. Each kinds of animals had their own part of the field, marked by another white fences.


Xiumin gaped at the sight in front of him, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened in awe.


"You didn't tell me that your farm is SUPER huge!!" He shook his head in disbelief.


"In fact, it's the biggest here," Chen answered calmly, seemed not too interested in that fact he just said. "Which one would you like to see? The deers?" he grinned.


"I'm not sure.. I also want to see the others though," he pouted and frowned slightly.


"We can see all of them, of course! It's such a waste to come here and only see one or two," Chen laughed lightly.


The older boy gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. "I can see all of them?? Aww yesh!" He threw his fists in the air and jumped around cutely. "Deers first! Deers! Where are they?"


The taller boy laughed and threw his arm around Xiumin's shoulder. "You're so cute when you're excited, hyung! They're in their pens, let's go there!" He pinched Xiumin's cheek and dragged the blushing boy across the field towards the said pens.


Once they got there, the chubby boy squealed, causing some of the animals to raise their heads in surprise.


"Oh my gosh they're so cuuute! Can I touch them?" He cupped his own face and swung his body side to side.


"Sure," Chen laughed. "Here, you have to see this one." Once again, he grabbed the other's hand and led him to one of the pens, which had a small fragile-looking fawn curling up at the corner. Its beautiful reddish brown coat had lots of white spots on it. It was sleeping peacefully, but then woke up and lifted its head when it heard the two boys walking closer.


"Lulu, come here baby," Chen lowered his body and patted his knees. The fawn stood up and approached him obediently, letting herself being lifted up from the pen by the familiar hands she had become used to.


"Lulu..?" Xiumin gasped. "You named her Lulu?? Oh my God, if only Luhan were here," the boy giggled to himself. "Lulu needs to see Lulu!"


"What a nice coincidence, isn't it? Well actually my dad named her that," he chuckled, then motioned Xiumin to follow him to sit on the nearest bench, with the fawn in his arms.


"Oh really? Your dad is pretty good in giving names," the older giggled again, his hand reaching out to touch the baby deer's head. The fawn leaned into the touch, her curious big black eyes staring deeply into Xiumin's.


"Yes he is! I like my name though, it's pretty cool, isn't it? He gave it to me," Chen let out his signature laugh, which somehow had become so familiar to Xiumin's ears.


"He's actually from M, married my mom who's originally from here. He said you M people used to call deers 'Lu', so he named her Lulu," he grinned, failed to notice the small gasp coming out from the other.


"Your father's from M??" Xiumin widened his eyes. "Then we're the same! Half M, half K. But I live in M though," he laughed and clapped his hands, amused at the new fact he had just discovered.


"Oh? Another coincidence, I guess?" Chen raised his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter