Jongin

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, Jongin-ah. It's okay, really!"


Sehun desperately tried to pull Jongin's hand, who was standing stunned in front of the gigantic castle. How he was dazed at the fact of himself standing on the other side of the gate, in front of the huge entrance of where the king lived. It made Sehun pretty much amused and more excited to show all parts of his "house" to his new friend.


"But, Sehun-ah... I'm just a villager, you know that. I shouldn't get into the castle, my mom said that. Only naughty kids sneak into the castle's garden, not to mention the castle itself."


"But you're not sneaking, are you? You're my friend. The prince's friend," Sehun smiled innocently, but enough to make Jongin slowly dropped his jaw.


"Prince's.... friend?"


"Yes, you are! The prince's first friend!" Sehun beamed and threw his arm around Jongin's shoulders.


"Ah.. I'm honored, Your Majesty. To be called 'friend' by the prince..." Jongin furrowed his eyebrows, thinking deeply as if he was trying to absorb and get his new status into his head.


"Yah, don't act so formally. Now let's get in!"


Sehun dragged Jongin everywhere around the castle. He got two of his bikes for them after deciding that walking around is not possible.


First, he showed him the royal garden at the front side of the castle. It was huge, flooded with lots of colorful flowers that were neatly arranged. The trees and bushes were cut neatly into many kinds of artistic shapes. Horse, dolphin, swan, even snow white and the gnomes, and to Jongin's surprise; a huge Sehun's name. It was the biggest garden Jongin had ever seen.


And he took it back.


It was nothing compared to the garden at the back of the castle. It wasn't big; it was super huge. They even made a neatly shaped big hexagonal maze in it. And more cool trees around it. There were a set of picnic tables and a big swing, also a dolphin-shaped fountain; all painted in white. They were surrounded by big trees, covering them from too much sunlight.


Flying his gaze around, Jongin spotted a big playground at the other side of the garden. Treehouse, slides, swings, sandbox, and all. Jongin quickly ran towards the tall swirled slides, excited to give it a try. He laughed blissfully when he landed on the sand.


"Wow this is so fun, Sehun-ah. You don't find this in the village, you know."


"Oh, there isn't any?" Sehun asked in surprise.


"Well, no, not this good. We kids make our own toys. But it's okay though, it's still a lot of fun when we play together," he explained, couldn't help but wonder how the prince could enjoy playing alone.


"You can come anytime you like then, if you like playing here," the little prince said and held out an arm towards his new friend.


Jongin grabbed his arm and stood up, and then brushed the sand off his pants.


"I'm more than glad to come," he beamed.


"Let's get into the maze!" Sehun pulled his hand excitedly.


"What? THAT huge maze? Are you sure we won't get lost?" He followed hesitantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter