Chen to The Rescue!

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun, stop right there!"


Jongdae stopped his bike in front of the drunk big boy. Jun narrowed his eyes, trying to get clear view of the boy in front of him.


"Chen?" He snorted. "Get out of my way. I'm eating this girl for dinner."


"Girl..?" Chen - Jongdae's other nickname - looked at Luhan's back closely.


"I'm not a girl.." Luhan mumbled, his fist still hitting Jun's back weakly.


"You heard him. He's a boy, you ," Chen scoffed at Jun.


"Don't try to trick me, Chenchen. Although her chest is flat I won't let you take this cutiepie from me," he answered carelessly.


Chen crossed his arms, working his brain out to find a way to make Jun drop the deer boy.


"If you don't believe that he's a boy...." he beamed and raised his head. "Then why not take a look as the proof? He has it in his pants, drop him and we'll see if he's really a girl."


"What..?" Luhan twitched and widened his eyes.


Jun frowned, considering the brilliant idea the smart boy gave him.


"Isn't it better to take a look earlier? You can't wait, can you?" Chen assured him with a naughty smile. And it worked, as expected of the genius boy.


"Alright. Since you're here, you can only take a look. She's mine."


Jun grabbed Luhan's body to put him down, but Luhan freaked out and gripped Jun's back really hard.


"No no no!! Even though I'm a boy I won't let you see my precious wee wee!! Never! Aaaaahhh help!!" He screamed and shut his eyes tightly.


"Yah! Don't make it hard, just do it," Chen tapped his foot impatiently. He stepped forward and gripped Luhan's waist to pull him down.


"Noooo! You ert! Don't touch me I'm a prince!"


Chen stopped his hands. "Prince..?"


"Yes I'm EXO-M's prince! Both of you will get into trouble later for doing this to me!"


Jun laughed really hard out of the blue. "Who would believe that, young lady. Now stop talking nonsense."


"You're Prince Luhan..?" Chen asked again, still couldn't believe his ears. So people didn't lie that EXO-M's prince is prettier than any princesses. Nevertheless, he grabbed Luhan again, this time he pulled him stronger. With Jun's help they made it to drop Luhan down.


"Aaaaa no no no nooo don't me!! Baoziiii heeellpp!!" Luhan screamed crazily and tried to run away, but Jun held his waist, ready to pull his pants down.


Chen pulled the taller boy from Jun and sealed him in a backhug. "Stand still," he whispered behind Luhan's ear. "I'm helping you. I met your friend."


Luhan twitched and stopped moving immediately.


"Just play along." Chen raised his head. "Hey Jun, I'll hold him so he won't run away. You go on. Here, come closer."


The drunk Jun narrowed his eyes, curious why Luhan stopped struggling suddenly. But he brushed it off his mind anyway. He stepped closer to Luhan with a naughty smirk. Luhan shut his eyes and shivered, not sure if Chen was really going to let Jun strip him. But somehow he trusted the boy holding him, so he just stood still anyway.


Jun reached out his hands, not really thinking straight. But before he could touch Luhan, Chen pushed the deer boy to his back and kicked Jun's crotch with all his might. The big boy collapsed to the ground and groaned in pain while holding his crotch.


"Take my bike! Hurry!" Chen shouted to Luhan and took his own skateboard. Luhan jumped on the bike and they ran away back to where they came from.


Luhan turned his head to see the giant who was still curled up into a huge ball. He let out a sigh of relief.


"Are you okay, Mr. Prince?"


Luhan turned his head to see Chen, who was speeding on his skateboard next to him.


"Yes, thanks a lot for saving me. I owe you a lot," he smiled. "Call me Luhan."


"I'm Jongdae. But people usually call me Chen. Sorry I was a bit rough to you."


"Really nice to meet you, Chen. No it's okay."


"Nice to meet you too. You must be here for the wedding party, aren't you?"


"Yep, I was with my father and the others."


After awhile none of them said anything, until Chen broke the silence first.


"Your friend looked so cute back then. All chubby and red. He really cares about you, doesn't he?"


"Yes, he does. I get lots of attention from him," Luhan smiled and blushed slightly.


"Look at you, blushing and all," Chen laughed at him. "So what people say is true. That the prince o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter