Game of Three (Kaihunhan/Selukai)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Not too safe?


After the secret meeting at Chen's house, Luhan went back to K's castle, along with Tao and the other boys. Except for Chanyeol, who had to take Baekhyun back to his house. It wasn't that Luhan didn't know his father was still there; he'd just let Kris find him so they could talk for a bit and solve their little problem.


And they did solve the problem, after quite a long talk with tears here and there. Luhan hated crying in front of his father, he thought it would make his father think that he was a weak boy, but this time he decided it was okay since Kris also cried like a lost kid.


After they made sure everything was fine again between them, Kris left happily with Tao, back to his own castle.


Yes, Luhan didn't go with them. The deer's nagging and lots of aegyo were pretty much successful in forcing Kris to let him stay for one more night. He loved it there, and the other boys wanted him to stay too.


And there he was, rolling lazily on Sehun's bed. The room's owner was having a pillow fight with Kai; running around the room, falling down together and wrestling on the floor while laughing like mad men. Kyungsoo had gone back to his work place since they were back to the castle.


"I'm bored," Sehun threw himself on the bed and puffed his cheeks after he decided he had had enough with the pillows.


"Let's play something else," Kai threw the pillow in his hands at Sehun's face.


"I know, let's play truth or dare!" Luhan sat up quickly and grinned at the other two.


"It's for girls, hyung," Sehun threw the pillow at Luhan, who caught it and threw it back at the younger.


"Who said that? It's fun though!" the oldest pouted. "I can make you do anything I want, or at least know you guys better."


"You know what?" Kai plopped down on the bed, evil grin plastered on his face. "It sounds fun, actually."


"See? Even Kai wants to do it too!" Luhan bounced on the bed excitedly.


"Yeah. We should make this a bit more extreme," Kai rubbed his chin, started thinking of evil plans for the other two.


"Of course! If you choose dare then you have to do what the others say. One shall give no mercy!" The deer cackled evilly.


Sehun sat up and sighed deeply.


"I don't think this will end nicely.. But fine, let's try," he shrugged.


"Yaay, let's start!" Luhan exclaimed happily and pulled Sehun closer.


"Me first! I want to ask first!" Kai raised his hand and grinned innocently, ignoring Sehun's glare.


"No, let's just do this in order. Youngest to oldest, that is," Sehun stuck out his tongue to Kai.


"Okay that's fine! Go on, Sehun-ah," Luhan grinned.


Kai pouted while Sehun smiled in victory.


"Truth or dare, Kai?" The youngest asked and flashed his sweetest smile.


"Truth," Kai answered and rubbed his face, getting himself ready for whatever his 4D buddy might ask.


"Ah, good choice," Sehun nodded and rubbed his chin before he asked casually. "So, let me ask you, what did you do with Kyungsoo hyung the first night you stay with him together in the same room?"


Luhan laughed and clapped his hands like a happy seal when Kai's face paled because of the question.


"Do you really need to know?" Kai groaned into his hand.


"Oh, just answer it already," Sehun giggled.


"I helped him unpack his stuffs," the tanned shrugged.


"No way, it can't be just it!" Luhan nudged the younger and batted his eyelashes. "Details!"


"Well yeah, we changed together, and have a little talk," Kai sighed deeply. "And.. we kissed."


Sehun and Luhan gasped and covered their mouths.


"Seriously?? You kissed him already?" Luhan shook his head in disbelief. "I didn't know you two have been that close."


"You took his first?" Sehun frowned.


"Yeah. I was a bit down and he cheered me up by giving me his first kiss," Kai bit his lip to hold his smile.


"Awww! That's so sweet of him," the oldest cooed and hugged Sehun's arm by instinct. Sehun looked down at him and smiled.


"Okay I'm done answering. It's my turn now!" Kai's face brightened up.


"Ask Luhan hyung," Sehun pointed at the boy clinging on him.


"Hyung, truth or dare?" Kai giggled. He had prepared for this part.


"Hmm.. Let me choose truth first," Luhan put his finger on his lips and tilted his head.


"Ah, so did you like your kiss with Sehun-ah? Would you like to kiss him again?" Kai giggled again.


Sehun and Luhan looked at each other with flushed face.


"How did you know we kissed?" Luhan pouted and covered his face with a pillow.


"Oh, that means you two really kissed!" Kai pretended to be surprised.


Of course he knew, but Sehun wouldn't like it if he knew his buddy peeped when he was having his private time with someone.


"Was that a trap??" Sehun gaped. "You sly!"


Kai laughed and dodged the pillow thrown at him.


"It's embarrassing. How about dare?" Luhan bit his lip.


To tell the truth, of course he liked it. But he still had his man pride, and he wasn't planning on asking for a kiss from a boy again.


"You change it? Are you sure?" Kai raised an eyebrow while holding his laugh.


"Be careful with him, hyung," Sehun whispered to Luhan and narrowed his eyes at the tanned boy.


"Let's just try it out," the oldest nodded and grinned.


"Awesome! Wait here," Kai jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, leaving the other two gaping boys.


"I don't have a good feeling about this," Sehun facepalmed, then patted Luhan's back sympathetically.


After awhile he came back with a pile of clothes in his hands. Luhan's doe eyes widened double times when the boy dropped them on the bed.


"Please put these on, hyung!" Kai laughed and hopped around like a bunny excitedly.


"Where did you get these things??" Sehun grabbed the pieces one by one and looked at them in disbelief.


So there were.. Fluffy cat ears and tail, collar with a bell, white stockings and gloves, black heels, and extremely short maid dress. Crossdressing?


"Lynn noona's closet," Kai grinned ear to ear, feeling like a genius. "These are her old halloween costumes."


"This dress.. Does it even reach half your thighs?" Sehun lifted the dress in his hands and couldn't help but pity the other prince.


Kai and Sehun looked at Luhan with opposite expression. The deer seemed to be too stunned to even move a muscle.


Screw man pride.


"So.. What do I do with these?" The oldest asked hesitantly.


"You need to wear these until the game ends! Then by doing aegyo, beg for a kiss on the lips from Sehun until you get one."


Kai's face-splitting grin couldn't be any wider. The next second, a pillow hit his head hard.


"Ow! What was that for?" Kai pouted and rubbed his head.


"You stupid bastard," Sehun growled, a bit failed with his attempt to hide his smile.


"Oh just admit it that you're happy with that, I can see it on your face," Kai chuckled and waved his hand.


Luhan gathered all the stuffs and got off the bed, walking quietly towards the bathroom.


"Don't give up too easily," Kai winked at the younger.


What bothered Luhan more wasn't that he had to wear girls' clothes.. It was that he had to beg for a kiss from Sehun.


After a good fifteen minutes of struggling with the costumes, he revealed himself shyly to the other two.


Sehun and Kai dropped their jaws at the beautiful sight in front of them.


Luhan's bell jingled as he walked closer towards the bed quite gracefully, despite the heels he was wearing. The dress barely covered his thighs, which somewhat looked like a girl's. His hands tugged it down slightly to avoid his manliness from being exposed.


He heaved a long breath and closed his eyes.


Let's just get this over with quickly.


Sehun's heart beat too much faster when Luhan dropped his on his lap and circled his arms around his neck. Their faces got inches closer until Sehun could feel Luhan's warm breath under his jaw.


"Sehun-ah.. Please kiss me?" Luhan squeaked and looked up with pleading eyes, jutting out his bottom lip slightly.


Sehun groaned internally and cursed at his stupid-but-genius buddy who started all of this. In all honesty, he'd just eat the cute face quickly without having to hold himself.


Kai, on the other side, was watching with wide eyes. He was starting to regret making Luhan do those stuffs, because now he wished he was on Sehun's position.


"N-No," Sehun turned away hesitantly.


"Why? Do you not like me?" Luhan closed one eye and put his index finger on his lips, tilted his head and pouted cutely.


Cold sweat started dripping on Sehun's forehead. He glanced at Kai and pleaded through his eyes, but the tanned shook his head and grinned. He was enjoying the scene too much. He even got some popcorn with him.


Heartless bastard.


"No," Sehun said again sadly.


Why does this have to happen to me??


"Really?" Luhan asked with cute voice. He turned his body facing Sehun's and spread his legs on the younger's sides.


"Please, Sehun-ah.. I really want a kiss," he leaned closer and cupped Sehun's neck. "Can't you give me one?"


"I can...not," Sehun sighed and rubbed his face. This is too much.


Luhan thought deeply and forced himself to cry. Then he looked up again, this time with glassy eyes.


"I'm hurt.." He squeaked again. "Sehun-ah, please heal me with a kiss.."


Sehun looked down at Luhan's pinkish lips and his own instinctively. He rested his hands on the older's hips, slightly pulling him closer.


Luhan's heart beat like crazy, his cheeks were blushing madly. He even started imagining things, like now he felt something poking his .


Oh wait..


The deer prince widened his eyes, his face was flushed red.


"Sehun-ah, kiss me already," he whimpered.


Seeing no response on the younger's face, Luhan moved his hips slightly on purpose. Sehun's eyes widened, just to be closed tightly soon after. A groan escaped his throat involuntarily.


What is this feeling?


He looked away and bit his lip.


Luhan sighed and got off Sehun's lap, approaching Kai instead. Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter